Wet 'n' Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner #864 Purple

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Not a fan of this at all. I have this in blue and turquoise, as well, and they are so vivid and pigmented that I had high hopes for the purple, but it goes on very sheer and has a grayish tone that I don't find appealing. I had to layer it several times for it to show up at all, and that caused the liner to be too goopy and smudge all over the place. I gave it a 2 because I do like the applicator on these liners, it's a very skinny brush that makes it easy to get a fine line. Otherwise, though, don't waste your money. Typically I would say it's not a huge loss, because it is cheap, but it's not even worth the four bucks I paid for it.

on 11/22/2009 1:49:00 PM

No, this is not it. The black liquid eyeliner seems to have great reviews, but the purple one doesn't deserve it. The colour is okay....it's more of a subdued mauve colour, but my rating reflects the staying power - nil on my lids. I have oily lids, but it's never this bad with a liquid liner. I was drinking a juice box and accidentally squirted a drop on my right eyelid. i patted the drop away lightly and checked in the washroom - it was smudged. even the other eye was no longer showing a consistent line after 2 hours of wear.

on 4/27/2009 10:58:00 PM

This is one of the first liquid eyeliners I bought and tried out because of other reviews I've found and because it is dirt cheap (2-3 bucks?). Before this I used to only use black pencil eyeliners, but i decided one day to try out liquid eyeliners because they looked easier and faster to apply. I saw this color and was intrigued so i bought it and this is MY FAVORITE eyeliner and color. It looks gorgeous on my medium Asian skin tone. It is very watery but to me it provides for a very even color after it all dries. I don't have problems with creasing or coming off either but that may be due to the use of my Too faced eyelid primer (love this too!). I don't have issues of it burning or irritating my eyes but I also don't apply eyeliners on my waterline as my eyes are pretty sensitive. I prefer this brush tip versus felt tips because this very thin brush tip seems to give me a more accurate line. This comes off very easily too with makeup remover or even just rubbing off with my fingers and water, but this may be due to the fact that my lids get oily at the end of the day. Overall, i love this eyeliner and I have bought a backup of this color just in case they ever discontinue this product.