Wet 'n' Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner #864 Purple

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner #864 Purple

3.0

1 review

on 7/4/2010 5:34:00 AM

After hearing such good things about this liner, I purchased it with great hopes only to be somewhat disappointed.

It takes a few strokes to build up the colour:
- cream - needs to be built up
- powder - does better over powder.

On it's own, it again needs to be built up. I haven't tried it with eye primer yet, so will do another review when I've tried that.

I don't particularly care for the brush applicator. This could be because I am not that practiced with same, or perhaps I simply prefer a felt tip liner. Again, I would have to do another review once I have had more practice, but I don't feel that this would change my review of the actual product itself.

I don't think I would purchase this again.