Wet 'n' Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner #864 Purple

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/7/2009 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recently purchased this eyeliner against my better judgment. Years previously, I had tried liquid eyeliner, and made myself into a hot mess with it. I tried to use it several times with disastrous results. I concluded that I just wasnt an eyeliner person. I figured the ability to use liquid eyeliner was a gift that I didnt have. Oh well.

After reading the reviews on MUA, I decided to give it one more try. Wet and Wild is cheap, so I figured the worst that could happen is I would blow a few bucks and end up looking like a cheap whore (like thats a bad thing :-)). However, I tried the Wet N Wild liquid eyeliner, and it is fabulous! The purple doesnt come across as too purple, its just a nice accent that really makes my green eyes pop! I am sooo happy that I decided to give liquid liner one more go. I love this stuff! I give it four lippies only because I have a hard time getting it off when I wash my face.

I may try other eyeliners, who knowsI am toying with the idea of a sapphire colored liquid liner

on 7/6/2008 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Still very impressed with the Wet n' Wild Liquid liners. It's a slightly metallic plum - very attractive and practically foolproof. Part of the foolproof, however, is the result of the liner not being as pigmented as one would expect - so if you are expecting a bold purple line, this may not do it for you. I tried this out for the first time playing golf on a hot, humid day. At the end of the round, the liner had faded, but not smudged. There was still some color left, but it was much lighter. I knew this brand had good staying power during the workday (stays there all day, no fading, in temperature-controlled environments). I was impressed that the liner managed to hold up outdoors in makeup unfriendly weather.

on 4/11/2008 2:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Bought this in the greenish shade and loved it,but this is watery, and has very little color impact. It's like they are two kinds of products, but they aren't supposed to be! I know, you can't expect much from a cheapo line, but often the w&w stuff is pretty good. This one isn't IMO.

on 1/24/2007 4:02:00 PM

This is a great liquid e/l for a bargain price. The consistency is a little runny, and I find that I have to apply, let dry, then reapply twice for good color saturation, but that's all right, since this is such cheap stuff. Nice plummy purple color with a great metallic shimmer to it. Definitely a fun e/l!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really pretty shimmery plum shade and I like the price. It performs well and I have no trouble with smudging at all.
This liner performs well for a bargain price.