Wet 'n' Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner #864 Purple

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/2/2010 6:43:00 PM

I orignal bought the green and blue shade and had amazing results so i bought the purple thinking i was in for more awesomeness,sadly i was disappointed. This purple was an ugly muddy purple and for some reason harder to apply then my other liquid colors. So i wouldnt buy this if you are looking for a more vibrant purple.

This is my go-to eyeliner when I just want to go for something simple and easy enough so I don't have to worry about it all day. This doesn't smudge on me and looks really nice against my brown eyes. It does fade a little throughout the day but it has pretty good staying power. The only thing I don't love is that it comes in a dryer formula than the black one ( I don't know if it was just my bottle, but the consistency was the same in both my bottles), so it's a little harder to just glide on. But this is good for daytime as well as night.

on 5/12/2010 12:53:00 AM

Hurts Eyes and irrating
smudgey
so bleh

on 11/29/2007 5:10:00 PM

This is an okay eyeliner. The colour on the bottle is a metallic purple, but its actual colour is just a plummy, dull purple. The formula is nice..it lasts all day without smudging. If I wanted an eyeliner this colour, I would buy it again, but I don't think I will since the colour is nothing special. This is the first liquid liner I've used and I used the brush with no problem.

This color is GORGEOUS. Really. Its e same color as the bottle. Stays and removes easily.

I love these eyeliners. They are so cheap and work so well. I have two, purple and an emerald green. They are both very vibrant colours which is why I bought them. The applicator is wonderful, I have yet to make a single mistake while using it (even in a moving car). It is sort of a thin stiff but flexible brush. They don't run on me or smear. I would buy other shades in this line if I find them.