Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

water, decyl cocoate, glycerin, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, fragrance*, shea butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, grape seed oil, nonfat dry milk, milk powder, honey, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, soybean oil, canola oil, lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, coumarin, limonene. *natural fragrance

on 2/7/2016 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the smell of this lotion--it's light and sweet. I love it for my dry winter hands. One of the things I like most is it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy.

on 12/19/2015 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is my favorite daily lotion. I absolutely love the way it smells, so comforting. It actually does remind me of milk and honey! This is a very moisturizing, non-greasy, skin soothing lotion. Burt's Bees doesn't have many products that I'm willing to rave about but this one is a keeper! Highly Recommend

To Read all 390 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/14/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lotion and use it mostly on my hands before I go to bed. So far it's the only lotion of many that hasn't caused my neck or face to break out (I sleep with my hands tucked under my neck...I know it's weird). I don't mind the smell and prefer it over the chemical or overly fragrant smells of other lotions. As I have gotten older I have learned my skin only likes all-natural products like Burts Bees. I also absolutely love their sensitive skin face lotion. Both are definitely HG products for me!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

So I am new to trying burts bees products but after spending an hour in target in the natural lotion aisle testing the ones that caught my eye, I went for this one. And yes, it has proved to be very moisturizing with a more liquidy consistency then my previous thick moisturizer. I like this consistency because it is easy and quick to rub in and the new bottle comes in a pump! I was actually scared of the smell and thought I wouldn't like it throughout the day since I read previous reviews but it is actually really nice to me and it is not strong at all like others have described it! It definitely is a smell only you can smell if you put your nose on your skin!! Lol not a smell where the whole room will know it is not a perfume !! I personally love that the smell actually is present when I want to get a whiff because I was upset at my previous lotion that had a delicious coconut hibiscus scent and you could only smell it when you put it on. Overall this is awesome and I would def try the other lotions burts bees offers !

on 7/6/2015 4:42:00 PM

Mmmmmm....love the smell of this. Havent used it in awhile but seeing it here makes me want to buy it again-lol. Makes me think of buttermilk. Good on dry areas like legs knees elbows feet but too greasy on hands. And yeah the smell is strong!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

A very nice lotion for use in the privacy of your home. Ladies do not take this one to work if you work in a scent-free environment. The scent is way too strong for the workplace. It is even overpowering my perfume. This is a rich, thick cream that would be lovely for a spa pamper day at home, when you can luxuriate in as much scent as you want!

on 5/6/2015 1:18:00 AM

I don't understand why there are so many negative reviews for this lotion. Im obsessed with it. The smell is awesome. I love the lingering, staying power it has. It truly smells like milk and honey and isn't overpowering to me at all. It's rich and thick and my skin absorbs it nicely without feeling greasy. Perhaps the other reviewers are overusing it. A little goes a long way and I will continue to use this in the foreseeable future.

on 3/24/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the ingredients; dislike the oily residue. Really wanted to like this one but I don't feel that the moisture really penetrates to nourish my skin. The oils sit on the surface until they essentially wear off. Disappointing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this lotion on a whim. A friend had told me to try it and so I did. But I regret the purchase.
The first thing I noticed was the scent. The smell was strong and obnoxious. It gave me a headache.
The lotion was nicely thick in consistency. Very easy to massage into my skin. Absorbed easily. Provided a decent amount of moisture. So not a bad moisturizer. But the smell is unbearable.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

A bit pricey, but I love this product!

I got it in a little set originally, and it's simply perfect! It's so silky and moisturising, and just sinks into the skin, and doesn't leave you feeling all sticky! It smells delicious, and has quite a thin consistency which I found favourable. Left my skin feeling soft, nourished and smooth, I love it!

Only drawback is the price, I'd say, but it's a lovely product if you're looking for a slightly more special moisturising lotion <3