Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

4.1

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is an amazing eye cream! Very hydrating and smoothing. Not too heavy either

I feel good using Weleda because of their amazing ingredients. Plus they are not too pricey

on 1/30/2016 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got this on 50% (while supplies last) at Whole Foods and I think it is going to be d/c'ed or re-formulated soon so I got it - without reading the reviews first.

So far it's fine - light to mid-weight average, nice smelling, eye cream.

on 5/16/2010 4:16:00 AM

This is a good quality eye cream, which is great for sensitive skin like mine. I am allergic to loads of products and this did not irritate my eye area at all.
The size of the tube is the average size of eye creams, and it is CHEAP!
As many of the previous reviewers ponted out, it is difficult to get it sink in - if you use too much, it will just sit on your skin and flake off eventually. I apply it in two layers, tiny amounts at the time and pat the product in. I never had flakings this way.
I use this for the night as I find it too rich (under my makeup I use Mac's fast response eye cream which does an amazing job with the caffeine).
I consider this rather a treatment not an eye cream and I would not use it in the morning.
Will probably repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Nice simple light eye cream. It softens any lines and makes my eye area look healthier. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and I can wear mascara without getting panda eyes. I really like the little metal tube too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I used this well over a year ago (12/2007, reviewed 01/2008), and it was a disaster. Tried it again, and I've changed my mind hence updated review.

Nice gel/cream, quite intensive, you only need a dot. I think that's where I went wrong before, applying too much in a thicker layer (never sank in, was greasy, flaked off, nasty in eyes, too rich and heavy). Minimum of ingredients, including peach, sweet almond, jojoba, rosehip, and avocado oils (full list at end of review).

It does need a light hand - just dotted on, then patted in, and very little of it. And it doesn't sink right in. Eye creams containing mineral oil seem to be the best for that; shea butter ones if your skin can take them (can be too rich and lead to milia, but all depends on the quantity of shea butter - ex. Simple Kind to Eyes is fine on me).

The Weleda joins the ever-increasing ranks of eye creams containing rose hip/seed oil: Aubrey Organics, Dr. Hauschka, Trilogy, and the more expensive Darphin. And there is always the option of mixing in some straight-up rose hip oil with your regular eye cream, or applying it beforehand as a serum.

No miracle results to report, and I found - like with the Trilogy - initial results were good but it needed reapplication during the day. While the texture is lightweight, it's too rich to use in a thicker layer (will just sit there, then dry, then flake off). On the other hand, no irritation, so no disaster either. There are other "less green" eye creams I've preferred (still, by companies that don't test in animals, and use at least some plant ingredients). On the "green" front: Beauty Without Cruelty, Aubrey's Organics, Kiss My Face, Zia, and AnneMarie Borlind make the best light-but-moist eye creams I've tested so far - with results closest to the "less green" ones.

Cheap in Europe (GBP 9.00 / EUR 14.00), probably more in USD. Definitely the cheapest rosehip oil eye cream on the market here, though.

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), peach (Prunus persica) oil, sweet almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, alcohol, jojoba (Buxus chinensis) seed oil, hydrolyzed beeswax, Rosa moschata seed oil, avocado (Persea gratissima) fruit oil unsaponifiables, glyceryl stearate SE, orpine (Sedum purpureum) extract, Euphrasia officinalis extract, xanthan gum, sodium beeswax, olive (Olea europaea) fruit oil unsaponifiables. continued >>

I bought this eyecream after reading the reviews here and I have to say I am quite disappointed. I have dry and sensitve skin around my eyes and I was looking for an eyecream to hydrate well without causing irritation and hopefully plump up the fine lines as well. 1- This cream is much too thin and light for me. It provided very little moisture. 2- The fragrance, while natural, is strong. 3- The packaging is hygienic but dents easily in my make up bag and I worry about the metal tube eventually breaking. The price was reasonable and I think this would be worth trying if you are looking for a very basic eye cream. It is everything but intensive, in my experience. For the record, I purchased Clinique All About Eyes Rich next and I am much happier with that one.

I could not help but want to try this. As I have been searching for a good eyecream that is the right for me. I was hesitant to order from UK but all I have to say it was completely worth it! Its only been several days but I notice a difference it does help with those fine lines and just makes your eyes look refreshed and well..pretty!
Wonderful eye cream dont bother with anything else!
Oh yeah and great service from Baldwins UK super fast shipping!

on 8/11/2006 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this stuff, it's very light yet moisturising and absorbs easily, and doesn't irritate my skin. Will repurchase.

on 8/7/2006 10:07:00 PM

I really like this cream. I have extremely sensitive eyes, which usually react to most cremes, but this creme is perfect. It is very lightweight and seems to moisurize quite well. Good price, also. I did have to order it from a UK website, since I couldnt locate it anywhere in the US

on 12/30/2005 2:22:00 PM

I LOVE IT!!! It does not irritate my sensitive eyes, very natural. It is very moisturising, light (which is great!), does not causes puffiness and actually helps a bit. I believe it is one of the best eye cream out there. I use it together with Elizabeth Ardenís ceramide eye capsules(which is very natural and suitable for very sensitive eyes) and my skin looks rested even I do not get enough sleep. I started getting compliments- you skin looks great thanks to this cream, eye capsules and DR. Hauschaís rose cream for the face. Highly recommended.