Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

3.8

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

on 3/13/2012 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i got a huge box of about 50 small samples of this eye treatment at work last summer. i didn't use it much but when i did it really didn't do anything, it even felt a little irritating. since my eye area got really dry and flaky over the winter and my dark circles (which are naturally already pretty strong) became even worse i decided to give it another try! it made my eye water and itch, my undereye circles were not only dark now but also red and my eyes were stinging even the next morning after applying it. the burning in my eyes made me feel really exhausted and tired throughout the whole day. ughh... another eye cream which i'm allergic to. i guess i have to keep on searching for the right cream to hydrate my very sensitive and dry eye area while diminishing my dark circles.

on 3/24/2007 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am not a big fan of eye creams; I've tried plenty (low and high end) with not much to show for it. I feel the same way to an extent about Wildrose Eye Cream. It is a nice, delicately-textured eye cream that absorbs quickly and hydrates the eye area nicely. My undereye area feels smooth and soft afterwards. Lovely packaging- it comes in a metal tube with the kitsch-chic Weleda design. I haven't seen any huge effect on fine lines (not that I have many anyway), undereye bags or dark circles, but I didn't expect to, and I know that my bags and dark circles are hereditary anyway. It is, however, one of the nicest eye creams I've tried in a long time. My undereye area tends to get irritated easily and this cream didn't irritate it at all. You don't need to use a lot of cream so I imagine it'll last for quite some time. I'll update when I finish the tube to see if I've noticed any more changes. UPDATE: I have since found that Skin Food or plain old jojoba oil moisturise my eye area just as well if not better than this eye cream- so I'm still not a big eye cream fan and I probably wouldn't repurchase this, although if you're looking for a no-frills eye cream that hydrates and you can't use anything really rich, I'd still say try this one out.

on 1/5/2007 10:16:00 PM

Thanks to the reviewer who who listed the British site, I also ordered and also had the product arrive very quickly and shipping was only about $3. So far I really do like this eye cream - it is not as thin as some others made it sound, but rather a thick lotion consistency. Spreads nicely and leaves the eye area plumped, soft and refreshed feeling. I only wish it were more readily available in th US!

on 12/17/2006 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WOW ! The besteye cream I have tried. It really improved my fine lines, as promised. WOW

on 1/15/2005 10:24:00 AM

I have used other eye creams before and this is by far the best I have tried.It is absorbed in minutes, it is not heavy or sticky.It moisturizes very well!