Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

2.2

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

on 3/13/2012 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i got a huge box of about 50 small samples of this eye treatment at work last summer. i didn't use it much but when i did it really didn't do anything, it even felt a little irritating. since my eye area got really dry and flaky over the winter and my dark circles (which are naturally already pretty strong) became even worse i decided to give it another try! it made my eye water and itch, my undereye circles were not only dark now but also red and my eyes were stinging even the next morning after applying it. the burning in my eyes made me feel really exhausted and tired throughout the whole day. ughh... another eye cream which i'm allergic to. i guess i have to keep on searching for the right cream to hydrate my very sensitive and dry eye area while diminishing my dark circles.

on 4/28/2010 8:29:00 AM

I like Weleda, but I wasn't too impressed with this product. It is moisturizing, but that is about it... it is expensive for the amount you get, and I found it made no difference at all to the skin around my eyes. Feels like your average moisturizer, no better no worse... but I want more from an eye cream!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Nice simple light eye cream. It softens any lines and makes my eye area look healthier. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and I can wear mascara without getting panda eyes. I really like the little metal tube too.

This cream did not moisturize my eye countour area at all! I'm only 25 so I don't need a lot of help from eye creams but it was not enough even for me. I am quite disappointed with it. I love the tube (hate how most all eye creams come in jars) and the price but it really is much too light for me. I ended up throwing it away and I am still looking for a good eye cream.

on 4/30/2007 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Nothing to rave about. Didn't bother my (very) sensitive eyes, but didn't do much for them either. Bit the bullet and am back to Shiseido's Benefiance, and still thrilled with it.