Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

1.0

1 review

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

on 2/20/2007 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading all the reviews of this product, I was anxious to try it and ordered it from Baldwins in the UK, to be shipped to me here in the USA. Once I received it and used it, I was SO DISSAPOINTED in the results! It felt great on my skin, but oh my god, it ACCENTUATED every wrinkle under my eyes! I have never had this happen to me before with an eye cream, so I am totally shocked by this, and am really surprised no one else who used this cream mentions this -can I really be the only one who noticed this? After reading all the ingredients, the only ingredient I trace to possibley causing this is the beeswax they use, because oils fill in wrinkles, but the beeswax must be what is causing all my eye wrinkles to show up and look so exagerated, by settling inside them instead of smoothing them over like a cream or oil would do. Lastly, my eyes started getting watery after a few hours wear, so I no longer use this eye cream. I guess I'm going back to my "Holy Grail eye cream", Lancome's Progres. Progres is so rich and oily I was hoping to find something lighter for daytime use, but this Weleda Wild Rose eye cream is definitely not it. =(