Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

3.8

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is an amazing eye cream! Very hydrating and smoothing. Not too heavy either

I feel good using Weleda because of their amazing ingredients. Plus they are not too pricey

Minus: not moisturing, accentuated my wrinkles, high cost (26 Euros in Greece)
Plus: it does not irritate my very sensitive eye area
Wouldn't repurchase

on 5/16/2010 4:16:00 AM

This is a good quality eye cream, which is great for sensitive skin like mine. I am allergic to loads of products and this did not irritate my eye area at all.
The size of the tube is the average size of eye creams, and it is CHEAP!
As many of the previous reviewers ponted out, it is difficult to get it sink in - if you use too much, it will just sit on your skin and flake off eventually. I apply it in two layers, tiny amounts at the time and pat the product in. I never had flakings this way.
I use this for the night as I find it too rich (under my makeup I use Mac's fast response eye cream which does an amazing job with the caffeine).
I consider this rather a treatment not an eye cream and I would not use it in the morning.
Will probably repurchase.

on 3/12/2010 10:19:00 PM

I liked this cream, it moisturized the under-eye area very well, has pleasant small and texture. The amount is a bit too small for the price, I somehow used it up very fast.

I really love Weleda products, but this just isn't doing it for me! It moisturizes a little, but did nothing for my dark eye circles and fine creping, if anything, it made the creping more pronounced.
I also have the Wild Rose Day and Night Creams, which I love, love, love! Putting the night cream around my eyes is far more effective than this eye cream in terms of moisturizing at least.
I will continue to love my other Weleda products, as they are amazing! This one will have to remain half-used at the back of my cabinet however.
Will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Nice simple light eye cream. It softens any lines and makes my eye area look healthier. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and I can wear mascara without getting panda eyes. I really like the little metal tube too.

on 9/23/2009 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Soft and gentle cream, I won´t buy again because I use the normal face cream (the Iris or the Wildrose one) on my entire face and that include my eyes :)

LIke other reviewers have said - I was completely fooled by the use of the word "intensive". It sucks. It isn't even as emoillent as a standard face cream.

Don't waste your money - it stinks.

I purchased mine for about $35 Australian - a huge waste of money for something that didn't deliver. I do like other Weleda products. I love the almond oil and intensive face cream. The rose body oil is an absolute winner. But this doesn't work!!

This is by far the worst eye cream I've ever used. It made my eye area look wrinkled. When we were kids and in plays playing older people, we used to put something on our faces (egg whites?) to make our skin look wrinkled and old. This is exactly what this cream does to my eye area. Bags, crinkles, creases, wrinkles: if you want them, use this cream. I returned it after using just a couple of times.

on 6/19/2007 3:24:00 AM

Good eyecream - leaves the skin smooth and refreshed (but still matte) overnight. Like the metal tube, although the 10ml is a bit small. Only problem I had with it is that it hated all my concealers (Prescriptives and Bourjois) and would react with them into little flakes. However, problem solved with CD Hydrating Concealer.