Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

3.4

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

on 4/28/2010 8:29:00 AM

I like Weleda, but I wasn't too impressed with this product. It is moisturizing, but that is about it... it is expensive for the amount you get, and I found it made no difference at all to the skin around my eyes. Feels like your average moisturizer, no better no worse... but I want more from an eye cream!

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

First of all I got this eye cream because of the goood ratings here, and I am glad that i did. I'd been seeking an eye cream desperately. I had puffy and tired eyes, and I did not want something so thick that it'll make my eye the puffier... I feel that this cream gives my eyes enough moisturization and not overwhelming. It has a light smell but unnoticeable. Also the tube seems like it's gonna last forever. I def recommend it to people esp those with young skin.

on 3/24/2007 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am not a big fan of eye creams; I've tried plenty (low and high end) with not much to show for it. I feel the same way to an extent about Wildrose Eye Cream. It is a nice, delicately-textured eye cream that absorbs quickly and hydrates the eye area nicely. My undereye area feels smooth and soft afterwards. Lovely packaging- it comes in a metal tube with the kitsch-chic Weleda design. I haven't seen any huge effect on fine lines (not that I have many anyway), undereye bags or dark circles, but I didn't expect to, and I know that my bags and dark circles are hereditary anyway. It is, however, one of the nicest eye creams I've tried in a long time. My undereye area tends to get irritated easily and this cream didn't irritate it at all. You don't need to use a lot of cream so I imagine it'll last for quite some time. I'll update when I finish the tube to see if I've noticed any more changes. UPDATE: I have since found that Skin Food or plain old jojoba oil moisturise my eye area just as well if not better than this eye cream- so I'm still not a big eye cream fan and I probably wouldn't repurchase this, although if you're looking for a no-frills eye cream that hydrates and you can't use anything really rich, I'd still say try this one out.

on 3/6/2007 1:11:00 PM

This eyecream is light but absorb quickly. It moisture my eye area very well. But it does nothing to my undereye fine-lines.So I need to find an eye serum to do that job and then apply this weleda eye cream.
btw, the package is very good.

on 8/11/2006 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this stuff, it's very light yet moisturising and absorbs easily, and doesn't irritate my skin. Will repurchase.