Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

3.8

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

on 1/30/2016 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got this on 50% (while supplies last) at Whole Foods and I think it is going to be d/c'ed or re-formulated soon so I got it - without reading the reviews first.

So far it's fine - light to mid-weight average, nice smelling, eye cream.

I bought this eyecream after reading the reviews here and I have to say I am quite disappointed. I have dry and sensitve skin around my eyes and I was looking for an eyecream to hydrate well without causing irritation and hopefully plump up the fine lines as well. 1- This cream is much too thin and light for me. It provided very little moisture. 2- The fragrance, while natural, is strong. 3- The packaging is hygienic but dents easily in my make up bag and I worry about the metal tube eventually breaking. The price was reasonable and I think this would be worth trying if you are looking for a very basic eye cream. It is everything but intensive, in my experience. For the record, I purchased Clinique All About Eyes Rich next and I am much happier with that one.

on 2/14/2007 2:24:00 PM

I was surprised at how much I like this eye cream. It has a thinner consistency than I am used to, but despite the initial impressions, it works! I find (as I have with all other Weleda products that I have tried), it actually moisturizes, instead of just sitting on top of my skin. My concealer does not crease any more underneath my eyes from the cream underneath, and that skin seems to stay fresh all day! Only a small dab is necessary, which makes it economical, too. I love this eye cream, and will continue purchase it, even if it has to come from the UK!

on 12/17/2006 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WOW ! The besteye cream I have tried. It really improved my fine lines, as promised. WOW