Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Filtered by skin type : Other
Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

3.6

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

This cream did not moisturize my eye countour area at all! I'm only 25 so I don't need a lot of help from eye creams but it was not enough even for me. I am quite disappointed with it. I love the tube (hate how most all eye creams come in jars) and the price but it really is much too light for me. I ended up throwing it away and I am still looking for a good eye cream.

on 4/1/2007 10:06:00 AM

Far too light for me (I was 19 when used it), didn't offer any moisture, did nothing to against puffyness or dark circles. I was expecting more from it as it claimed to be a "revitalising" un "intensive" eye cream. Used it for 5 months (then run out) without any noticable results. Gave ir 3 lippies only because it's not irritating and didn't make my skin look worse.

I am an eye cream fanatic and I have tried so many. Recently I discovered Weleda products, specifically skinfood and the face balm, which are both quite amazing and shockingly inexpensive at around $12 each. After reading reviews here for the eye cream I had to try it. I learned that it is impossible to find this in the U.S. so I ordered it off a UK website.(to anyone who cares it was www.baldwins.co.uk. These people have the best CS out there. It got to me in 4 days. They initially sent me the wrong item which costs three times as much and after I notified them they not only sent me the correct item in 4 days, they told me to keep the pricey one as well!) This cream comes in a metal tube and that is basically the only thing wrong with it. I hate metal tubes, they always crack on me and do not hold up well. Other than that small complaint, this is quite a wonderful cream. At first I thought it was terrible. It seemed watery and I am used to a thick cream since I need a lot of moisture. As I put it on, I felt like it wasn't doing a thing. I let it soak in and wow!! My eyes are perfectly moisturized but not at all greasy, there is no strange odor, it is so gentle and it leaves my eye area feeling really soothed in a perfect way. I am 41 and I usually get nothing out of lighter creams or gels. This seems like a watery lotion going on but whatever is in it really does a wonderful job of providing enough mositure to my over 40 eyes. I usually like shisiedo benefiance, Cle De Peau balm, Lierac coherence and Annick Goutals creme splendide eye cream. That should tell you what my preferences are. The price was great too. It cost me about $20 all told, including the shipping which was very reasonable. I will definitely be rebuying this, I hope it becomes available in this country soon but if it doesn't I completely trust G Baldwin &Co to keep me stocked in it!

on 1/23/2005 1:53:00 PM

I don't use eye creams much as I'm lazy and can't be bothered to apply yet another product to my skin, but when I am conscientious I use this. It is light textured, fragrance free and absobs perfectly. I keep my little tube (practical no finger dipping) in the fridge so that it is even more refreshing. This moisturises nicely without increasing milia ,can't say about anti-ageing as I've no lines (*fingers crossed*) as of yet.UPDATE I'm using Zia's Ultimate Eye Crean now, both are good, but I think I prefer the Zia as it absorbs faster.

on 1/15/2005 10:24:00 AM

I have used other eye creams before and this is by far the best I have tried.It is absorbed in minutes, it is not heavy or sticky.It moisturizes very well!