Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

3.5

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

on 1/15/2005 10:24:00 AM

I have used other eye creams before and this is by far the best I have tried.It is absorbed in minutes, it is not heavy or sticky.It moisturizes very well!

on 1/23/2005 1:53:00 PM

I don't use eye creams much as I'm lazy and can't be bothered to apply yet another product to my skin, but when I am conscientious I use this. It is light textured, fragrance free and absobs perfectly. I keep my little tube (practical no finger dipping) in the fridge so that it is even more refreshing. This moisturises nicely without increasing milia ,can't say about anti-ageing as I've no lines (*fingers crossed*) as of yet.UPDATE I'm using Zia's Ultimate Eye Crean now, both are good, but I think I prefer the Zia as it absorbs faster.

on 12/30/2005 2:22:00 PM

I LOVE IT!!! It does not irritate my sensitive eyes, very natural. It is very moisturising, light (which is great!), does not causes puffiness and actually helps a bit. I believe it is one of the best eye cream out there. I use it together with Elizabeth Ardenís ceramide eye capsules(which is very natural and suitable for very sensitive eyes) and my skin looks rested even I do not get enough sleep. I started getting compliments- you skin looks great thanks to this cream, eye capsules and DR. Hauschaís rose cream for the face. Highly recommended.

I love this eye-cream!
It's very moisturising and light-weight and it helps to reduce puffiness especially when applied at night.
It's ok as a daytime cream, but when it's really cold outside I prefer Dr.Hauschka Eye Cream, which is actually an eye-wax.

on 8/7/2006 10:07:00 PM

I really like this cream. I have extremely sensitive eyes, which usually react to most cremes, but this creme is perfect. It is very lightweight and seems to moisurize quite well. Good price, also. I did have to order it from a UK website, since I couldnt locate it anywhere in the US

on 8/11/2006 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this stuff, it's very light yet moisturising and absorbs easily, and doesn't irritate my skin. Will repurchase.

I am an eye cream fanatic and I have tried so many. Recently I discovered Weleda products, specifically skinfood and the face balm, which are both quite amazing and shockingly inexpensive at around $12 each. After reading reviews here for the eye cream I had to try it. I learned that it is impossible to find this in the U.S. so I ordered it off a UK website.(to anyone who cares it was www.baldwins.co.uk. These people have the best CS out there. It got to me in 4 days. They initially sent me the wrong item which costs three times as much and after I notified them they not only sent me the correct item in 4 days, they told me to keep the pricey one as well!) This cream comes in a metal tube and that is basically the only thing wrong with it. I hate metal tubes, they always crack on me and do not hold up well. Other than that small complaint, this is quite a wonderful cream. At first I thought it was terrible. It seemed watery and I am used to a thick cream since I need a lot of moisture. As I put it on, I felt like it wasn't doing a thing. I let it soak in and wow!! My eyes are perfectly moisturized but not at all greasy, there is no strange odor, it is so gentle and it leaves my eye area feeling really soothed in a perfect way. I am 41 and I usually get nothing out of lighter creams or gels. This seems like a watery lotion going on but whatever is in it really does a wonderful job of providing enough mositure to my over 40 eyes. I usually like shisiedo benefiance, Cle De Peau balm, Lierac coherence and Annick Goutals creme splendide eye cream. That should tell you what my preferences are. The price was great too. It cost me about $20 all told, including the shipping which was very reasonable. I will definitely be rebuying this, I hope it becomes available in this country soon but if it doesn't I completely trust G Baldwin &Co to keep me stocked in it!

on 12/17/2006 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WOW ! The besteye cream I have tried. It really improved my fine lines, as promised. WOW

on 12/30/2006 10:44:00 AM

The best cream for my sensitive skin, has some calming power... it help when you work with computer, your eyes does not feel so tired..

on 1/5/2007 10:16:00 PM

Thanks to the reviewer who who listed the British site, I also ordered and also had the product arrive very quickly and shipping was only about $3. So far I really do like this eye cream - it is not as thin as some others made it sound, but rather a thick lotion consistency. Spreads nicely and leaves the eye area plumped, soft and refreshed feeling. I only wish it were more readily available in th US!