Yves Rocher Thé Vert Eau de Cologne (Green Tea)

Yves Rocher Thé Vert Eau de Cologne (Green Tea)

4.1

on 2/10/2014 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bottle is so pretty and the scent it comes with is even better. Very particular, I smell like nobody else ... as I mentioned in the shower gel version of this scent, when I apply it after work I feel like I just showered. Can't wait to try the other fragrances,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice, crisp, singular fresh Green tea note, very similar to Elizabeth Arden's famous namesake and much cheaper.. I bought it years ago in a crazy sale, and still have lots of product left in the bottle. As I keep all my fragrances in their original packages, it is still as new.
I would consider purchasing other fragrances in this line (Bamboo perhaps or Chevrefeuille), but most likely won't repeat with this one. It's way too simplistic for me and has no special feeling to it.

on 6/23/2011 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this one much better than the Elizabeth Arden Green Tea. That one was a touch too citrus. This one smells more like green tea, without the strong citrus. The downside is that it is very light, being a EDC, but it comes in a big bottle, and it's better to wear green tea lightly, anyways.

A very green, light yet sweet scent. I got this half price and its such a large bottle, but its not a very pretty bottle, just a long rectangular green glass bottle.
The staying power isnt that great either, as I cant smell the scent after an hour or so (thats when I spritzed at least 5-6 sprays).
A def repurchase due to the price and I usually use my fragrances as air fresheners and to spray the linen.

on 7/6/2007 2:53:00 AM

A nice green scent, but it only stays for about 30 minutes, so I dont bother using it any more.

on 1/21/2007 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I started buying this as a shower gel. They didn't have it as a perfume. I got all sorts of compliments on the days I used it. Now I have it as a perfume, and I still love it.

Wow!!! What a huge bottle! The scent is the best tea scent I've sniffed! Lasting power is not bad. Very happy with this purchase. This is what I reach for when I just want to smell clean.

on 9/15/2006 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great summer scent, and dirt-cheap to boot. For a small sum, you receive a 125ml bottle. I store it in the refrigerator for a cooling pick-me-up. My favourite green tea fragrance to date (Elizabeth Arden's was too citrusy, as was the Roger & Gallet version). Nice, stylish but practical bottle as well.

on 8/30/2006 6:48:00 PM

Great perfume! Ditto to everyone's positive review.

on 8/10/2006 5:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Great fresh scent, good for almost any occasion. You get a ton of product for your money too. This is probably one of the best green tea scents I've ever smelled, especially for the money. Definite repurchase!

Popular Fragrances