e.l.f. Bronzing Blush Duo -- Sundance

i love it!

on 12/2/2006 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This doesn't even look remotely like a bronzer. I hope the new bronzers are better than this.

on 6/12/2005 5:10:00 PM

Yes, they call it a bronzing blush duo. But with the colors, it works much better as a contouring pair, both shadow and highlighter. It does double duty as eyeshadow pair in a pinch. So, not so bad for $1.

on 4/29/2005 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Horrible colors. They look like mud on my face. Its so gross. I will not buy this stuff again!

on 4/19/2005 12:04:00 AM

Terrible color. Makes my cheeks look dirty. Sure, it's a dollar, but it's unusable. As soon as you touch it with the brush, it all crumbles. The scent is too overpowering to use as an eyeshadow, and it's completely worthless as a blush/bronzer. What were they thinking with the colors?!?!

Horrible colors, and horrible product. The powder doesn't hold at all to your cheeks or eyes. No I wouldn't buy this again.

on 1/17/2005 10:03:00 AM

I gave it a 3, because I actually used it as an eyeshadow (the previous reviewer is right; the shades would be terrible for blush). It worked better than the actual E.L.F. eyeshadows, but I ultimately ended up throwing it away because I didn't want to use such a heavily fragranced product near my eyes. I give it a 3 for price and for use as an eyeshadow.

on 12/6/2004 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Ok, I get it. The whole concept of this company is to sell cosmetics for $1. Good idea, horrible execution.

This duo is very small. I would say it's more eyeshadow sized than blusher sized.

But that's not the wort part -- the colors are. One of the colors is a yucky medium brown color that reminds me of mulch or cork or tree bark. Why would this be a blush color?

The second color is even worse. It's a dingy taupey color. Again, why is this color in a blush/bronzer duo?

Maybe ELF should sell this as an eyeshadow duo instead because as a blusher/bronzer it just doesn't work. continued >>

Popular Blush Products