3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

15 years ago

Colour is beautiful (beigey clear with some shimmer) ... whenever I wore it I would get a ton of compliments ... pretty sheer on my lips, but just loved everything about it ... I love the staying power of it.

About reviewer (292 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

15 years ago

I own three CM lip glosses and this is my favourite one. The light nude peachy colour is very neutral and gives my lips a nice sheen. The gloss isn't too sticky, and it does last quite a while for a gloss. I also like the scent and taste of this product. As far as I know, CM has decided to discontinue nearly all of its cosmetics line, except for their lip glosses.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

16 years ago

This is what I wanted the Candy Bar lipglass tasti from MAC to look like - a nice nude shimmer that complements my tanned summer days. I love the shimmer and the nude shine, and I can see myself wearing this when I hit the beach :)<br><br> I don't particularly like this "vanilla" scent - it smells like cough syrup after a while, and it's strong so sometimes it really bugs me. Also, it's sticky, but not quite as sticky as MAC which makes me like it a bit better than lipglasses!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

17 years ago

I can only wear this gloss over lipstick because alone it looks horrible on me. It does look nice over lipstick, and it is a really thick, goopy, sticky gloss- so it seems to last longer than the thin, runny glosses I prefer. It has a yummy vanilla smell to it. I'll stick to my wet'n'wild glosses for less $$ though.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

from

17 years ago

This is alot like MAC's C-Thru but in my opinion, prettier. A nice nude with a subtle shimmer, bigger than Lipglass and a similar scent. These are pretty sticky, I agree, but with great staying power. I'm in love with this gloss! =D

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

17 years ago

The only reason I would ever buy this again is if I was desperate- the gloss is EXTREMELY thick, has a not-so-pleasant scent, but the color is nice on my pale skin(kind of a milky beige).

About reviewer (68 reviews)

EyesBlue

from

17 years ago

i love this color. i get many compliments when i wear it. it's the perfect nude shade. the only drawback is that it is a little bit drying. nothing really bad, but drying enough to notice.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

18 years ago

Its a pretty neutral that's kind of sticky but I use lip balm first and then apply the lipgloss. It smells great.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

18 years ago

Sugar is one of my fave glosses. I wore it all the time, when I worked for this line many moons ago. Its a great colour for on top of other lipsticks you want to tone down.

About reviewer (1772 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

EyesGreen

18 years ago

This adds a champagne shimmer to my lips. I'm not crazy about the formula, it is a bit clumpy. I wouldn't repurchase it when mine runs out.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other