mark The Body Squad Butt Fixing Cream

4.3

on 10/19/2008 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I can't believe this has been discontinued. Avon, why do you do that?? This stuff was fantastic to keep your bum soft and smooth. eBay here I come!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

yeah i too tried the booty cream and it does make you bumm softer. But other than that that's about it. I think next time I'll stick a loofa and some coco butter cream.

on 7/10/2006 10:37:00 PM

Haha, I love the name of this product! My bum is smooth instantly after using this. It has no real scent, which I like. I've only been using it for a few days but I will update if I notice anything else. I bought this simply because of the reviews on here.. you gals are great!

on 9/6/2006 6:08:00 PM

Once again, cute packaging but a compete waste of time.

I'm also concerned because this can make you photosensitive. A problem in the summer months.

I used to use a the Clarins butt cream (the old one from years and years ago). It was the best. It made the skin super soft and you had noticeable results. You could also feel it working when you put it on. Alas, they changed the formula quite some time ago and it hasn't worked the same since.

on 9/23/2006 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This makes you're butt smooth, it works better than just using a body scrub which I find not effective for the tush area. Anyway if you will be exposing you're butt just use sunscreen, problem solved!!! Bottom line it works!

on 5/7/2006 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I agree with all of you, my butt is much smoother

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this lotion. The scent is pleasant, and it does leave my butt smoother. I wouldn't call it a miracle cream, but it'll surfice until I find the miracle cream!

on 12/19/2005 1:24:00 PM

I love this stuff. I just started using it on Friday and already I can tell a difference in my... well, butt--it's softer and smoother. The name is pretty bad--I really really perish the thought of someone finding it in my bathroom cabinet. And when my friends come over, I feel like I now have to explain it to them right away less they find it on their own (I had girlfriends in town for the weekend). Other than that though, it's really a great product. ****UPDATE: so I've been using this stuff for a few weeks now, and I love it even more. I just ordered two more bottles (it's on sale!) and I'm thinking about just using it as a body lotion--if it makes my butt this soft, I bet my arms could be even softer..... UPDATE: June 6, 2008: How could Mark discontinue this product?! I've tried other aha lotions, and nothing is the same. If anyone can rec something I'd appreciate it immensely!

on 12/30/2005 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Aside from working wonders on exfoliating gently and softening my skin, this product has a hidden talent - it really does quite a number on stretch marks! I have - or should say HAD - some on my inner thighs and it really helped fade them :)

on 12/4/2005 4:30:00 PM

Needing a butt fixing cream!? How embarrassing. I am ashamed to say that my toush wasn't too smooth, not nasty, but rougher than the rest of me. This product is great. Not greasy or smelly, just a nice light lotion that really works! I love this stuff. My bum is nice and smooth and slightly firmer than before. I order it online, because it is kind of embarrassing :) but I would buy this stuff over and over again.