Alba Botanica Terra Tints - Blaze SPF18

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Active Ingredients Zinc oxide 5.1% Ingredients Organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, organic beeswax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, calcium sodium borosilicate, organic mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopheryl acetate, extract of calendula officinalis flower and echinacea purpurea. May Contain: mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide. 6/30/09

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I first discovered this inexpensive lip balm last winter, when I was looking for something slightly more tinted than a LipSmackers that would also heal my dry, chapped lips. Eight months later, I'm on my 4th tube, and I LOVE it! It's my "your lips but better" HG shade, and I've worn practically nothing else on my lips since I first found it.
"Blaze" is a shimmery berry color in it's chapstick-like tube, but on (on me, at least), the shimmer is not quite so noticeable, the color appears more reddish and is nice and sheer, not heavy or overly lipstick-like. It looks nice by itself and compliments lighter makeup, and it has a fresh peppermint scent and no real flavor to speak of. It moisturizes and heals chapped lips very nicely, and another thing I've noticed is that I haven't gotten a cold sore on my lips since I started using this. Whether the lip balm has anything to do with that or not is beyond me, but this is one of my all-time, very favorite, cannot-live-without-it products, and there are VERY FEW of those!

Top Rated Lip Treatments