Alba Botanica Terra Tints - Blaze SPF18

Filtered by age: 44-55
Alba Botanica Terra Tints - Blaze SPF18

3.7

Not tested on animals

Active Ingredients Zinc oxide 5.1% Ingredients Organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, organic beeswax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, calcium sodium borosilicate, organic mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopheryl acetate, extract of calendula officinalis flower and echinacea purpurea. May Contain: mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide. 6/30/09

on 6/17/2011 8:15:00 AM

I came across this product in 2000, in Rapid City, South Dakota, and have been using it ever since, both in the USA, and back home in Australia. I never once had dry or cracked lips during that winter I spent in South Dakota, nor have I since then. I only wear Blaze, it's a great colour, strong and bright enough to be seen but not over-obvious. It's not an all-day colour, has to applied fairly regularly, but that's normal for a lip balm. It works for day or evening. It's practically all I have worn for the last 10+ years and I'm upset that the Australian distributors of Alba products have stopped importing it. Lucky for me I do travel to the USA and so I'll be stocking up on my next trip.

on 2/1/2010 10:57:00 AM

Iíve got a new love Ė organic lip tints. Applies and feels like lip balms (you donít need mirror), and add colour for a fresher look, but not make-uped like lipstick. Even easier to apply than lip-gloss, and wears longer than lip-gloss too, I think, and my hair doesnít stick to my lips as when I wear lip-gloss.
Iíve tried this type + KissMyFace Sheer organic Shimmers and MyChelle Little Kisses, and love this + Sheer organic Shimmers for the fresh minty taste, but this feels even better on as it is softer (but I think Sheer organic Shimmers lasts a little longer because of the dryer consistence Ė but never mind, they are so refreshing to reapply so I do it all the time anyway). And colurwise I prefer Little Kisses because they re richer pigmented with less shimmer than those two.
Love this colour even if I normally like darker colours; itís a bright but natural red-ish colour just dark enough for brighten up my face. I want to try the Garnet too to see if it is a darker plum colour.
And what a wonderful prize on these!

on 4/19/2009 7:08:00 AM

I dont like this lipbalm. The color is pretty, but it migrates outside my lips too easily. As a balm it is just ok, nothing special. I love tinted lipbalms, but to me this one just wasnt good enough.

Top Rated Lip Treatments