Alba Botanica Terra Tints - Blaze SPF18

Filtered by age: 25-29
Alba Botanica Terra Tints - Blaze SPF18

4.3

Not tested on animals

Active Ingredients Zinc oxide 5.1% Ingredients Organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, organic beeswax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, calcium sodium borosilicate, organic mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopheryl acetate, extract of calendula officinalis flower and echinacea purpurea. May Contain: mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide. 6/30/09

on 2/19/2012 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are a great alternative to other tinted balms that has a strong minty tingle (love those!). The peppermint in this is more subtle. But I still like this. The shade is a red with brown in it which makes it wearable and pretty.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although I first used this product about seven years ago, I had completely forgotten about it until today. I saw a display of these balms at CVS, so I decided to pick up Blaze. It's almost exactly like I remembered! It's a nice shimmery reddish lip balm with a minty smell. The texture is fairly creamy, and the color isn't too over the top. I like the fact that it contains spf 8, so it's a good everyday product. The only issue some may have is that the color gets a bit streaky if you apply it with a heavy hand. Then again for $4, it's a fairly good product.

on 2/21/2006 8:28:00 PM

I like Terra Tints, but Blaze is too opaque for my taste. I love the tingly feeling on my lips and it moistruizes quite well.

on 12/5/2004 12:57:00 PM

This was one of the few purchases I've made without consulting MUA first, but fortunately it was a success! I'm not sure how it would work for seriously chapped lips, but it works well for me and the color is great. Applies well without a mirror. Blaze is a pretty mulberry color, and I'd love to try the rest. At $2.00 a pop, no one will be breaking the bank.

Top Rated Lip Treatments