Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

on 3/27/2010 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Perfect! Color, texture, ease of application...I haven't found another product better than this. This is a staple for me.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Just purchased this brow pencil today. So far so good. It's really different in that this pencil is powdery and yet it applies very easily and has very good staying power. I have to fill in certain areas that do not grow in any longer due to years of over waxing. I have never cared for the waxy type of brow pencils because they always seem to smear and just look too heavy if you apply even the smallest amount too much and I have to start all over again. I will continue to use this one and see how I like it. The only downside is the price. I paid 23.00 for this, which is rather steep for a brow pencil. I guess if it works then in the long run it will be worth the money I've wasted on all the others that didn't work out.

on 12/8/2003 12:36:00 PM

I tried to make it work but the color was totally off. I have dark hair and brows but the brunet looked harsh. However, that said, I love the pencil itself, especially since it's like powder in pencil form, so I'm going to get taupe and write a stellar review!

Popular Brows Products