Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

4.8

This is one of my favorite brow pencils because it stays put while looking natural! Other brow pencils go on either too waxy or they're so "dry" that you have to push hard and go over the same line a million times. This one has the best consistency of all the ones I've tried.
The brush on the other end is also very effective in blending the eyebrow pencil into your natural eyebrows. I would definitely repurchase this pencil again! It's a great investment! Don't hestitate and go try it for yourself!

on 4/14/2008 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

As an Asian with fair-medium skin, I have light black eyebrows that make me look younger than I really am. I really need a good eyebrow pencil to set and frame my eyes, especially when I have eye makeup on.

This is the best pencil that I have right now. The consistency and color payoff is great--and the brush is useful for blending. Unfortunately, the price is a little steep for me, and it breaks easily in my experience. I think I will have to find a replacement--something more durable and hopefully cheaper, but this works for me in the meantime.

Le Crayon Poudre is my all-time favourite brow pencil ... I have used this for over a decade and still use this when I am not using a brow powder and brush. I also carry this with me for touch-ups because it is much more convenient than carrying a brow powder and brush. I absolutely adore the smooth powder pencil texture of this product ... it isn't waxy like some brow pencils are and really lasts a long time, even if you have oily skin. When I had tried waxier brow pencils before, it would smear easily when my skin got oily (especially during my teens) ... but this Crayon Poudre really held up ... I often dusted translucent powder over this, and then went over it with a brush and brow powder to soften the look and also for maximum staying power. I also wore the shade "Sable" when my hair was coloured a lighter brown. I highly recommend Le Crayon Poudre for anyone looking for a great brow pencil.

on 5/24/2004 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Very soft, high quality brow pencil. I have this, and also the Chanel one in Blond Cendre. The brown in Lancome's Brunet is more of a true medium brown. Chanel's Blond Cendre is more of a taupe/brown. The taupe color works better for me, so I prefer the Chanel one. I also prefer the texture of the Chanel pencil. The Lancome one is almost too soft. They are both good pencils - just depends what color of brown you prefer, and what texture you prefer.

Popular Brows Products