Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet

No Image

4.4

on 4/12/2018 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Great soft texture & good brush, good quality AND quantity of product. But WAY too much red tone for me (blue skin tone, hair kind of pewter. Had used Lancome's taupe for a much better color and don't know why I thought this color would work. Difficult to sharpen. Switched to Mac Lingering.

I'm one of the unlucky who can't leave the house without enhancing my brows. This is just the best brow pencil I've ever used. It's pricey, but I haven't regretted the purchase. It's easy to apply and has the brush on the opposing end to make grooming even easier. I don't see myself switching brands ever again unless this becomes unavailable at some point in the future.

This is one of my favorite brow pencils because it stays put while looking natural! Other brow pencils go on either too waxy or they're so "dry" that you have to push hard and go over the same line a million times. This one has the best consistency of all the ones I've tried.
The brush on the other end is also very effective in blending the eyebrow pencil into your natural eyebrows. I would definitely repurchase this pencil again! It's a great investment! Don't hestitate and go try it for yourself!

on 12/28/2008 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Purchased this because I was looking for something that would last longer than my MAC Spiked pencil. Very impressed. Soft natural color. Might buy again.

on 4/14/2008 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

As an Asian with fair-medium skin, I have light black eyebrows that make me look younger than I really am. I really need a good eyebrow pencil to set and frame my eyes, especially when I have eye makeup on.

This is the best pencil that I have right now. The consistency and color payoff is great--and the brush is useful for blending. Unfortunately, the price is a little steep for me, and it breaks easily in my experience. I think I will have to find a replacement--something more durable and hopefully cheaper, but this works for me in the meantime.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Just purchased this brow pencil today. So far so good. It's really different in that this pencil is powdery and yet it applies very easily and has very good staying power. I have to fill in certain areas that do not grow in any longer due to years of over waxing. I have never cared for the waxy type of brow pencils because they always seem to smear and just look too heavy if you apply even the smallest amount too much and I have to start all over again. I will continue to use this one and see how I like it. The only downside is the price. I paid 23.00 for this, which is rather steep for a brow pencil. I guess if it works then in the long run it will be worth the money I've wasted on all the others that didn't work out.

Le Crayon Poudre is my all-time favourite brow pencil ... I have used this for over a decade and still use this when I am not using a brow powder and brush. I also carry this with me for touch-ups because it is much more convenient than carrying a brow powder and brush. I absolutely adore the smooth powder pencil texture of this product ... it isn't waxy like some brow pencils are and really lasts a long time, even if you have oily skin. When I had tried waxier brow pencils before, it would smear easily when my skin got oily (especially during my teens) ... but this Crayon Poudre really held up ... I often dusted translucent powder over this, and then went over it with a brush and brow powder to soften the look and also for maximum staying power. I also wore the shade "Sable" when my hair was coloured a lighter brown. I highly recommend Le Crayon Poudre for anyone looking for a great brow pencil.

This is a nice powder pencil that glides on without tugging during application. The color matches well with my brownish hair. I also tried the channel brow pencil in bistre. To compare the two brow pencils. I have drawn in the channel bistre on my left brow and the Lancme brunet on my right brow. Looking in the mirror in natural light the two shades are identical. I prefer the spiral tip on the Lancme pencil to brush any stray eyebrow hairs in place. There isn't much of a difference besides $$ price and the channel is a bit stiffer with a convenient slanted brush end. I would rather purchase the Lancme ($20) compared to the expensive ($27) for the channel.

on 4/12/2004 9:08:00 PM

GREAT PENCIL!!!

THIS IS THE HG for brows! I thought Chanel Blonde Cendre was the best ever but this is the BOMB!!!! Chanel's Blonde Cendre is OK but it's not as great as the Brunet pencil.

I can walk out of the house wearing Brunet and look AWESOME with NO OTHER MAKEUP. I couldn't do that with Blonde Cendre.

My only complaint is you don't get *as much* product as you do with the Blonde Cendre, but this costs a lot less so it's OTAY. The spoolie end is FANTASTIC -- makes it look SO gorgeous and natural. The Blonde Cendre's brush end rubs all the product off -- whereas the Brunet's spoolie evens it out without creating gaps in my brows. ;-)

=D Also, I got a free gift with purchase with it! Just buy 2 sharpeners! It's worth it!!!

on 12/8/2003 12:36:00 PM

I tried to make it work but the color was totally off. I have dark hair and brows but the brunet looked harsh. However, that said, I love the pencil itself, especially since it's like powder in pencil form, so I'm going to get taupe and write a stellar review!

Popular Brows Products