Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet

No Image

4.5

on 7/17/2010 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best eyebrow pencil there is imo! I loved this, matched my brows perfectly & went on like a dream- the powder texture gave a very natural look and I had zero issues with smudging.. Loved it until I had to sharpen it. I know it's supposed to be used with the special Lancome sharpener- but I had a few decent sharpeners already, so I passed. I could not sharpen this, it kept breaking every time. Off to live in my case for the next 6mo. I just purchased the NARS sharpener from Sephora and tried it out- it works! I am happy to report it is now back to being sharp. However, now I have brows from using Careprost, so I won't need it much, but glad it's back anyway :)

on 3/27/2010 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Perfect! Color, texture, ease of application...I haven't found another product better than this. This is a staple for me.

I'm one of the unlucky who can't leave the house without enhancing my brows. This is just the best brow pencil I've ever used. It's pricey, but I haven't regretted the purchase. It's easy to apply and has the brush on the opposing end to make grooming even easier. I don't see myself switching brands ever again unless this becomes unavailable at some point in the future.

This is one of my favorite brow pencils because it stays put while looking natural! Other brow pencils go on either too waxy or they're so "dry" that you have to push hard and go over the same line a million times. This one has the best consistency of all the ones I've tried.
The brush on the other end is also very effective in blending the eyebrow pencil into your natural eyebrows. I would definitely repurchase this pencil again! It's a great investment! Don't hestitate and go try it for yourself!

on 12/28/2008 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Purchased this because I was looking for something that would last longer than my MAC Spiked pencil. Very impressed. Soft natural color. Might buy again.

on 12/10/2007 5:29:00 PM

The most I have ever paid for an eyebrow pencil ($23), but worth the price-- in this instance I got what I paid for. The color comes closer than anything else I have found, and it comes on soft, smooth, and smudgeable to my liking. I have always struggled with my eyebrows but this pencil forgives the mistakes I make. The most important thing in my make up case. I dislike that it comes in its own box because I find that wasteful but the design of the pencil itself is beautiful. I can't believe I waited years to buy a good eyebrow pencil... it is as important as a good foundation (I have thick eyebrows). Will purchase again!

Le Crayon Poudre is my all-time favourite brow pencil ... I have used this for over a decade and still use this when I am not using a brow powder and brush. I also carry this with me for touch-ups because it is much more convenient than carrying a brow powder and brush. I absolutely adore the smooth powder pencil texture of this product ... it isn't waxy like some brow pencils are and really lasts a long time, even if you have oily skin. When I had tried waxier brow pencils before, it would smear easily when my skin got oily (especially during my teens) ... but this Crayon Poudre really held up ... I often dusted translucent powder over this, and then went over it with a brush and brow powder to soften the look and also for maximum staying power. I also wore the shade "Sable" when my hair was coloured a lighter brown. I highly recommend Le Crayon Poudre for anyone looking for a great brow pencil.

on 6/5/2006 11:17:00 PM

This is what I always use on my brows, the colour is perfect for my dark brown hair. It lasts all day, goes on great and the brush on the end is great for blending.

on 5/24/2004 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Very soft, high quality brow pencil. I have this, and also the Chanel one in Blond Cendre. The brown in Lancome's Brunet is more of a true medium brown. Chanel's Blond Cendre is more of a taupe/brown. The taupe color works better for me, so I prefer the Chanel one. I also prefer the texture of the Chanel pencil. The Lancome one is almost too soft. They are both good pencils - just depends what color of brown you prefer, and what texture you prefer.

on 5/10/2004 7:16:00 PM

Three cheers for this brow pencil!

It's awesome and looks so natural on. I actually prefer this to the Chanel Brow Sculpting pencils.

continued >>