Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet

No Image

4.5

on 5/24/2004 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Very soft, high quality brow pencil. I have this, and also the Chanel one in Blond Cendre. The brown in Lancome's Brunet is more of a true medium brown. Chanel's Blond Cendre is more of a taupe/brown. The taupe color works better for me, so I prefer the Chanel one. I also prefer the texture of the Chanel pencil. The Lancome one is almost too soft. They are both good pencils - just depends what color of brown you prefer, and what texture you prefer.

on 2/19/2013 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

So this pencil is great, it is a creamy brown that doesn't smudge as bad as most creamy brow pencils I have tried(If this is to expensive for you and you live in Canada try out Marcelle brow pencil in brown, it is pretty much a dupe for this but it will smudge if you don't set it) So I thought this could be my HG if it lasted me at least 6months because it is so expensive. The color of it is a medium-dark brown that is not reddish although it's not exactly ash either. Why I will NOT be buying it again is that it is useless now that I tried to sharpen it once. I bought it 4 days ago and it is now half the size and still not sharpened because it just kept being eaten up by the sharpener. Some have said you need to use a lancome sharpener but some say they have and it still just eats the pencil so for something that might last me a month or 2 and is $30? I don't think so. If lancome fixed that problem this would be my favorite.

on 7/17/2010 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best eyebrow pencil there is imo! I loved this, matched my brows perfectly & went on like a dream- the powder texture gave a very natural look and I had zero issues with smudging.. Loved it until I had to sharpen it. I know it's supposed to be used with the special Lancome sharpener- but I had a few decent sharpeners already, so I passed. I could not sharpen this, it kept breaking every time. Off to live in my case for the next 6mo. I just purchased the NARS sharpener from Sephora and tried it out- it works! I am happy to report it is now back to being sharp. However, now I have brows from using Careprost, so I won't need it much, but glad it's back anyway :)

on 12/28/2008 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Purchased this because I was looking for something that would last longer than my MAC Spiked pencil. Very impressed. Soft natural color. Might buy again.

This is a nice powder pencil that glides on without tugging during application. The color matches well with my brownish hair. I also tried the channel brow pencil in bistre. To compare the two brow pencils. I have drawn in the channel bistre on my left brow and the Lancme brunet on my right brow. Looking in the mirror in natural light the two shades are identical. I prefer the spiral tip on the Lancme pencil to brush any stray eyebrow hairs in place. There isn't much of a difference besides $$ price and the channel is a bit stiffer with a convenient slanted brush end. I would rather purchase the Lancme ($20) compared to the expensive ($27) for the channel.

on 4/12/2004 9:08:00 PM

GREAT PENCIL!!!

THIS IS THE HG for brows! I thought Chanel Blonde Cendre was the best ever but this is the BOMB!!!! Chanel's Blonde Cendre is OK but it's not as great as the Brunet pencil.

I can walk out of the house wearing Brunet and look AWESOME with NO OTHER MAKEUP. I couldn't do that with Blonde Cendre.

My only complaint is you don't get *as much* product as you do with the Blonde Cendre, but this costs a lot less so it's OTAY. The spoolie end is FANTASTIC -- makes it look SO gorgeous and natural. The Blonde Cendre's brush end rubs all the product off -- whereas the Brunet's spoolie evens it out without creating gaps in my brows. ;-)

=D Also, I got a free gift with purchase with it! Just buy 2 sharpeners! It's worth it!!!

on 3/27/2010 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Perfect! Color, texture, ease of application...I haven't found another product better than this. This is a staple for me.

I'm one of the unlucky who can't leave the house without enhancing my brows. This is just the best brow pencil I've ever used. It's pricey, but I haven't regretted the purchase. It's easy to apply and has the brush on the opposing end to make grooming even easier. I don't see myself switching brands ever again unless this becomes unavailable at some point in the future.

This is one of my favorite brow pencils because it stays put while looking natural! Other brow pencils go on either too waxy or they're so "dry" that you have to push hard and go over the same line a million times. This one has the best consistency of all the ones I've tried.
The brush on the other end is also very effective in blending the eyebrow pencil into your natural eyebrows. I would definitely repurchase this pencil again! It's a great investment! Don't hestitate and go try it for yourself!

on 3/4/2003 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is hands-down the best brow pencil I've ever purchased, period!!! The color is a very natural brunette color that stays on without making your brows look fake. Plus the added brush on the end makes grooming a breeze! This brow pencil should last a very long time! Definitely give this one a try!

Popular Brows Products