Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet

No Image

4.3

on 7/17/2010 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best eyebrow pencil there is imo! I loved this, matched my brows perfectly & went on like a dream- the powder texture gave a very natural look and I had zero issues with smudging.. Loved it until I had to sharpen it. I know it's supposed to be used with the special Lancome sharpener- but I had a few decent sharpeners already, so I passed. I could not sharpen this, it kept breaking every time. Off to live in my case for the next 6mo. I just purchased the NARS sharpener from Sephora and tried it out- it works! I am happy to report it is now back to being sharp. However, now I have brows from using Careprost, so I won't need it much, but glad it's back anyway :)

on 5/24/2004 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Very soft, high quality brow pencil. I have this, and also the Chanel one in Blond Cendre. The brown in Lancome's Brunet is more of a true medium brown. Chanel's Blond Cendre is more of a taupe/brown. The taupe color works better for me, so I prefer the Chanel one. I also prefer the texture of the Chanel pencil. The Lancome one is almost too soft. They are both good pencils - just depends what color of brown you prefer, and what texture you prefer.

on 3/7/2003 12:52:00 AM

Good stuff. It's a drier, harder, smoother powder than Body Shop's brow powder pencil so the application is easier and more precise. Worth the $20.50. (Edit: Found Versace brow pencil is MUCH better at $24.). (2005 Edit: Even better...Mac Fling auto brow pencil).

Popular Brows Products