Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet

No Image

4.8

on 4/14/2008 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

As an Asian with fair-medium skin, I have light black eyebrows that make me look younger than I really am. I really need a good eyebrow pencil to set and frame my eyes, especially when I have eye makeup on.

This is the best pencil that I have right now. The consistency and color payoff is great--and the brush is useful for blending. Unfortunately, the price is a little steep for me, and it breaks easily in my experience. I think I will have to find a replacement--something more durable and hopefully cheaper, but this works for me in the meantime.

Le Crayon Poudre is my all-time favourite brow pencil ... I have used this for over a decade and still use this when I am not using a brow powder and brush. I also carry this with me for touch-ups because it is much more convenient than carrying a brow powder and brush. I absolutely adore the smooth powder pencil texture of this product ... it isn't waxy like some brow pencils are and really lasts a long time, even if you have oily skin. When I had tried waxier brow pencils before, it would smear easily when my skin got oily (especially during my teens) ... but this Crayon Poudre really held up ... I often dusted translucent powder over this, and then went over it with a brush and brow powder to soften the look and also for maximum staying power. I also wore the shade "Sable" when my hair was coloured a lighter brown. I highly recommend Le Crayon Poudre for anyone looking for a great brow pencil.

on 5/10/2004 7:16:00 PM

Three cheers for this brow pencil!

It's awesome and looks so natural on. I actually prefer this to the Chanel Brow Sculpting pencils.

continued >>

on 4/12/2004 9:08:00 PM

GREAT PENCIL!!!

THIS IS THE HG for brows! I thought Chanel Blonde Cendre was the best ever but this is the BOMB!!!! Chanel's Blonde Cendre is OK but it's not as great as the Brunet pencil.

I can walk out of the house wearing Brunet and look AWESOME with NO OTHER MAKEUP. I couldn't do that with Blonde Cendre.

My only complaint is you don't get *as much* product as you do with the Blonde Cendre, but this costs a lot less so it's OTAY. The spoolie end is FANTASTIC -- makes it look SO gorgeous and natural. The Blonde Cendre's brush end rubs all the product off -- whereas the Brunet's spoolie evens it out without creating gaps in my brows. ;-)

=D Also, I got a free gift with purchase with it! Just buy 2 sharpeners! It's worth it!!!

Popular Brows Products