Revlon Super Top Speed 60 Second Top Coat

No Image

4.6

on 5/3/2017 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

very nice top coat. fast drying. clear, glossy finish. doesnt chip easily. definitely repurchasing.

on 4/30/2009 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This dries really fast and makes my nails really shiny. It's a very thin though, so it's hard to get it on in one pass. I have to dip the brush at least twice. Still prefer my SH Mega Shine, but this is a good product.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice, quick dry top coat for nails. Used to be a favorite staple of mine, because it does what it says it will: dry a wet manicure quickly. I now prefer the Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat, because it's a little thicker, and seems to protect my nails better. Good product, and worth a try if you prefer Revlon products.

on 12/11/2004 10:11:00 AM

This is used to be my HG top coat. I've tried many other top coats, from the drugstore, but kept coming back to this one. It makes any tiny mistakes melt and nails look perfect after applying. Of course, big mistakes can't be fixed, but this makes my nails look flawless after using. You still need an orange stick for any touch ups, but other than that, this product can make your nails look like you had them professionally done.

on 9/22/2007 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great find. I hate using top coats but this one actually worked! It leaves a nice finish on my nails, and quickly dries 3 coats of polish underneath. It helps stop chipping, and my polish lasted twice as long as usual with this stuff. I like the bottle too, black and red combos rock.