Arbonne About Face Blushers

Arbonne About Face Blushers

3.0

Not tested on animals

on 9/29/2008 12:15:00 AM

The blush is just mediocre to me. I have a couple colors I like, can't remember names, and there are currently 18 shades right now. FOr me, the colors stay true, I haven't had them turn any other color after awhile. I do like having my make-up in one compact so I can see everything, but I don't like to have to buy several different compacts to put different brand products in. I also hate when I put my brush in the compact, the blush goes everywhere, I mean powder gets on everything! They need to work on that, it makes a mess!!

on 12/13/2006 9:26:00 PM

I always hear the Arbonne reps. talk about the huge enemy...mineral oil. Would someone please tell me what the big deal is?
Oprah had her medical Dr. on, and he said his patients with the absolute best skin in their 70's and 80's use petroleum jelly on their skin to keep it looking great.

Sounds good and cheap. Has anyone ever gotten cancer from mineral oil? Hmmm?

on 2/28/2005 11:18:00 PM

Arbonne powder blush lasts throughout the day on my oily skin. With lots of blushes, the color is gone by noon. It goes on fairly consistently, too.

The blush comes in a metal tray that fits in a clear plastic container. It's designed so that you buy a compact separately and refill the compact when you run out of blush.

As of February 2005, the blush costs $12.50, and the least expensive compact is $3. Considering how long lasting the blush is, I don't think it's worth paying the extra $3 for the compact.

Popular Blush Products