Arbonne About Face Blushers

Arbonne About Face Blushers

3.7

Not tested on animals

on 12/13/2006 9:26:00 PM

I always hear the Arbonne reps. talk about the huge enemy...mineral oil. Would someone please tell me what the big deal is?
Oprah had her medical Dr. on, and he said his patients with the absolute best skin in their 70's and 80's use petroleum jelly on their skin to keep it looking great.

Sounds good and cheap. Has anyone ever gotten cancer from mineral oil? Hmmm?

on 2/28/2005 11:18:00 PM

Arbonne powder blush lasts throughout the day on my oily skin. With lots of blushes, the color is gone by noon. It goes on fairly consistently, too.

The blush comes in a metal tray that fits in a clear plastic container. It's designed so that you buy a compact separately and refill the compact when you run out of blush.

As of February 2005, the blush costs $12.50, and the least expensive compact is $3. Considering how long lasting the blush is, I don't think it's worth paying the extra $3 for the compact.

I am really turned on to this blush. I love the fact that this makeup is made without chemicals, animal by-products and mineral oil. Anyway, the blush goes on really smooth and stays on nicely. It doesn't cake on or go on too strong. It blends well with my skin color and foundation too. I've been using the same palette since July and I've barely made a dent in it so it seems to last a long time.

Popular Blush Products