Arbonne About Face Blushers

Arbonne About Face Blushers

3.3

Not tested on animals

on 2/27/2012 1:50:00 AM

I can't remember the name of the color I have, but it's a shimmer one. It's kind of a peachy pink, with almost hints of gold/bronzer. I honestly didn't like it very much the first time I used it. I felt like I had to use a lot to get the color to show up. I'm not sure why, but after I used it a couple of times it worked better and I have to use less. It's very natural looking for me and it does last awhile, but I've never really had an issue with blush not lasting. Plus it's nice to know that it's actually good for my skin.

on 9/29/2008 12:15:00 AM

The blush is just mediocre to me. I have a couple colors I like, can't remember names, and there are currently 18 shades right now. FOr me, the colors stay true, I haven't had them turn any other color after awhile. I do like having my make-up in one compact so I can see everything, but I don't like to have to buy several different compacts to put different brand products in. I also hate when I put my brush in the compact, the blush goes everywhere, I mean powder gets on everything! They need to work on that, it makes a mess!!

on 12/23/2007 9:03:00 PM

I really love the Arbonne blushes. My favorite is the color flirt. I also find that it lasts on the skin, and is very finely milled, and the pan lasts a long time. I will buy again.

on 12/13/2006 9:26:00 PM

I always hear the Arbonne reps. talk about the huge enemy...mineral oil. Would someone please tell me what the big deal is?
Oprah had her medical Dr. on, and he said his patients with the absolute best skin in their 70's and 80's use petroleum jelly on their skin to keep it looking great.

Sounds good and cheap. Has anyone ever gotten cancer from mineral oil? Hmmm?

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Other than being confident that the blush is without mineral oil and other bad stuff for your skin, I'm not really all that pleased. Don't like the choices in the colors. The packaging stinks and you have to buy a compact thing to put it in. It's also very small for the price. I went back to my Cover Girl "soft mink."

on 9/3/2005 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Though the shades last a long time (most blushers do however), I don't care for this product. On my, even the cool shades turned to a brownish tinge after a few hours. Most of the blushes have shimmer (why all the shimmer?!) and they felt dry on my skin. WOuld not purchase again.

on 2/28/2005 11:18:00 PM

Arbonne powder blush lasts throughout the day on my oily skin. With lots of blushes, the color is gone by noon. It goes on fairly consistently, too.

The blush comes in a metal tray that fits in a clear plastic container. It's designed so that you buy a compact separately and refill the compact when you run out of blush.

As of February 2005, the blush costs $12.50, and the least expensive compact is $3. Considering how long lasting the blush is, I don't think it's worth paying the extra $3 for the compact.

I am really turned on to this blush. I love the fact that this makeup is made without chemicals, animal by-products and mineral oil. Anyway, the blush goes on really smooth and stays on nicely. It doesn't cake on or go on too strong. It blends well with my skin color and foundation too. I've been using the same palette since July and I've barely made a dent in it so it seems to last a long time.