Bobbi Brown Best of Lip Palette 2004

4.3

A good collection of colors, but does not work for me, even with my yellow undertones, which its supposed to be outstanding on. And the packaging is wonderful, and the brush is good too...

Love this palette! I received this for Xmas 04 and I find myself reaching for it very often. The colors are all wearable (I honestly thought the Beige l/s would wash me out but it works a treat with a little clear l/g slicked on top.) My favorites from the palette are Brownie, Brown and Rum Raisin and I can see myself purchasing full sized items of these l/s. A fantastic way to try a selection of Bobbi's lip colors. (Bobbi Brown Warm Ivory #1, MAC C2, Brown hair, Hazel eyes.)

OMG - *SICK* Man! Totally *SICK*!!! Colours are just fantastic - even on my medium to pale complexion - very moisturizing & great wear.
Bobbi Brown palettes ROCK ON!!!
Go grab yourself one of these puppies & blow kisses everywhere!!
Scrumptious!!!! :_)

This is AWESOME!! I just got mine today, so I might update this later. The colors are very neutral, and the beige does not show up on GGG NC42 me. But the rest of the colors are sooo flattering! There are some very 'party' colors in there, deep reds and burgundys, and the others are your everyday. This palette can definitely take you from day to night. I would highly recommend this for medium to dark skinned ladies, as some of the colors might be too dark for the fair skinned girls. Oh! And it comes with a lip brush and l/l. The compact is sooo cute with its own mirror! I did find these to be a little drying (but I already have dry lips). *Such* a cute palette, with AWESOME colors!!!! For $35 and no shipping from gloss.com, I consider this a steal! UPDATE:These are not drying!! Love the texture - just have to use more to get the moisturizer effect on lips! :)