Pupa liquid cream conscealer

No Image

3.8

Pros:
Easy application
Light weight
Matches with the skin
Doesn't get oily

Cons:
Small amount of product for the price
Only 3 colors
Doesn't cover redish zones very deeply

on 10/25/2015 1:57:00 PM

I bought this Cream Concealer in 002 -I have pale skin and brown dark circles which don't cover easily. I was very surprised by the quality of this little guy (only 2.4 g), it has a small sponge tip applicator which doesn't help much, so this and the small quantity for the price are the only cons. The pro's are that: it covers perfectly and still looks natural under my eyes; it hydrates, feels lightweighted, it seems to become waterproof with loose powder on top and it looks amazing until the end of the day.

I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by this concealer. This concealer has a runny consistency (hence the "liquid" in its name). Usually, concealer that has a very liquid consistency doesn't provide a very heavy coverage. Although Liquid Cream Concealer from PUPA doesn't cover like a foundation, it still cover pretty well red spots. No heavy feeling, and it's not greasy nor sticky. Pretty expensive for the amount you get though. I would probably buy it again since I like its amazing consistency.

The texture tends to melt onto the skin but dries quickly so I have to pat it as soon as I apply it on my skin. My only big complaint is that it is not "long lasting" as it promises. It tends to rub off a bit...

The shade selection is really poor, I think there are only 3 shades. Since it claims to reduce redness, this concealer is slighlty yellow, which is fine with me since my skin tends to be on the yellow side rather than on the pink side. Most concealers tends to be too pink or too orange for my skin tone, and this one looks great (for reference my skin is PPP/LLL and slightly yellow-ish). However, the lightest shade would be too dark during winter. Right now, since I use some self-tanner, this shade is almost perfect but if you have ghost alike pale skin, stay away from these concealers. They are definitely too dark.
continued >>

on 11/30/2004 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I heard so much about this product, I just had to try it, to find out what all the fuss was about. Well I have a combo/oily skin, with a little blemishes. I usually put foundation only on the T-zone, and use concealer to cover up blemishes and imperfections. This concealer has very light coverage, it’s good for covering dark circles under your eyes, but won’t give you much coverage for blemishes. The lightest shade is turned out to be to dark for me. It will give you natural look, but only because it doesn’t cover anything.