E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer

Tone Correcting Concealer

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

hin consistency, as everyone's said it does NOT conceal well, but it really does brighten up! I use this and wet n wild cover all concealer stick. the wet n wild does a lot of coverage, but overly lightens my undereye circles, and i used this to brighten and even it out. the duo is great to me. great highlighter or brightener, terrible concealer. I would def. use this with a high coverage concealer though to brighten. BE SURE to set it all with powder [this shouldn't even be a problem, i don't know why people are complaining, it's like a huge makeup rule that you set anything liquid with powder, so WHY ARE YOU WHINING.]

aha. okay. i would repurchase for a dollar fersure along with my high coverage concealer.

p.s. i LOVE THE SMELL. :D

on 9/7/2016 8:04:00 PM

Love! It's now called perfect blend!

on 5/3/2016 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a concealer for people that don’t have a lot to correct, for it is on the light side of coverage, and/or for someone who also starting with makeup. A down side is that, even when the concealer applies liquid and dries to a powdery finish, it isn’t very long wearing, but I have managed to make it last about 6 hours, by setting it with e.l.f. High Definition Undereye Setting Powder or Coty Airspun Loose Powder.
I have the Ivory and the Apricot Beige, the first is the lightest shade, but it will be too dark for fair skin, I have NC20 skin tone and it barely looks brightening on me; the Apricot Beige I use it as a color corrector for my under eye, it is a peach with orange undertone, and cancels my darkness really good, and I just put a brightening concealer on top and set it. For light everyday makeup it works pretty well
For those who are finicky about the smell, it has a sweet orange fragrance, but it isn’t overpowering and you won’t be smelling it all day.
I would recommend it to some people but not to others, but personally I won’t repurchase for I like the e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer and the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer.

on 7/30/2015 9:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It doesnt hide anything.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this concealer because it is only $1 so you can definitely afford it! It blends really nicely too. Even though it blends nice and its cheap I don't think it provides enough coverage by itself without having to apply more coverage.

I thought for a dollar I should give it a shot. It is very sheer and while it is buildable I can still see my under eye circles. I could see this being a good base for someone wearing mineral or powder foundation as this would give that something to stick to (if you didn't have anything else applied to the area). This is not matte, it gives a little glowiness (likely due to the mineral oil). I could see this providing some moisture, but I'm not sure I like the feel of it...gooey??

Update 6/2015:
No sense returning because it was only a dollar but it was very tacky and went into every crease it could find (I'm only 28). Have not picked it up again.

on 1/27/2015 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have this in the shade spice, which I think is the 2nd darkest shade available in this range of concealer (NC35 perfect match). So as u can tell, this would NOT work for woman with color as there is no dark shades at all, which is a shame, as I really love this stuff and I can definitely use it for light contours if there were more colors.

I use this ONLY for concealer under eye bags / dark eye circles, and this does the job perfectly. I love my Mac Pro longwear but sometimes on days I don't feel like wearing makeup I like a more fluid-consistency concealer to wear, like this one. This covers up my really bad bags nicely without looking cake up or unnatural. This is NOT FOR BLEMISHES. It's just there to help me correct any uneven skin tone. TONE CORRECTING GUYS. This acts like a super light sheer coverage foundation for your skin, to remove any signs of redness, no more. Ain't gonna cover scars dearie. Use this for under eyes, and it'll be more than $1 worthy. Trust me, I've purchased more than 5 of this stuff, love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

not alot in the tubee but for the price it doesnt matter good color for under evey and small blemishes strange smell but i like it

on 12/31/2014 12:57:00 AM

I saw this $1 so I figured id try it out, and I do not regret buying it. It does not have much coverage, so if you are looking for full coverage, I do not recommend. A great to-go concealer. Oh, and it smells amazing! I would buy this again, I mean it was one dollar who could refuse?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Consistency is very liquidy and it has zero coverage.