Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Mousse in Deep Dark

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

2.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was addicted to this until I gave the spray another try. The mousse is fairly easy to apply but I do find the heels and elbows still hard to perfect. Unfortunately it does have that self tanning stench to it and the mousse melts so quickly that it has a tendency to lay and darken in between the fingers. For this price, try the spray.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely hated this product. It was the absolute cheapest on the shelf at Walgreens, and that's why I grabbed it. You get what you pay for. Not only does this product have an awful stench, it also tastes like poison. I had never taken 'taste' into consideration when judging a (tanning) product before, but my boyfriend happened to lay his lips upon my neck hours after applying this junk and afterward I tasted it on him. I felt SO BAD for him! It's like licking nail polish remover! Of course, the taste goes away after a shower (which I think is inconvenient.. sunless tanner should not taste like that. Ever. I use Neutrogena's mousse now and I love it. It tastes like absolutely nothing!) but in my opinion, the stench remains. It also dried out my skin terribly. Overall I found this to be the bottom of the barrel as far as sunless tanners go, don't waste your money. Spend that extra two or three dollars for Neutrogena or L'Oreal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The scent of this product is absolutely revolting. I cannot possibly wear this out in public because it stinks so badly. The consistency is extremely sticky and feels like it never dries. The good side is that it did give me a natural looking color at a great cheap price. It also did not give me a very dark tan. Since this was my first venture into self tanners, I wont be purchasing this again in hopes of finding a better smelling one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This stuff is okay, but it was very sticky. I've gotten pretty good at application and know when I apply to much, but no matter how little I applied, the BB mousse just never felt like it dried. Also, it did not produce a very deep shade on me. I prefer Neutrogena's foam.