Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Mousse in Deep Dark

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried tons of other faux tanners, including the horrible Fake Bake, but this is by far the best. It bests Christian Dior, Lancome and Clarins, I couldnt be happier with this prouduct! It goes on evenly,has a great colorgaurd, the smell is much weaker than other products! This is a great, cheap solution to pale legs!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite self-tanners, primarily for ease of use. The lightness of the foam/mousse makes it very easy to apply evenly, without streakiness. The color works for me - I use it on my legs and arms for a little oomph every now and then. I have certainly used stinkier self-tanners, so I was somewhat pleased by the non-lingering scent of this product.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! The mousse has become difficult to find this year(I received a tip that Banana Boat either has or will stop making it), which is a real shame. It gives great natural color and the mousse formula melts right into the skin without causing streaks. The fragrance isn't great, but it doesn't really last on the skin either. I've tried tons of self-tanners and this one by far has given the best results for the least amount of money.