Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Mousse in Deep Dark

3.7

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! The mousse has become difficult to find this year(I received a tip that Banana Boat either has or will stop making it), which is a real shame. It gives great natural color and the mousse formula melts right into the skin without causing streaks. The fragrance isn't great, but it doesn't really last on the skin either. I've tried tons of self-tanners and this one by far has given the best results for the least amount of money.

It's good for olive-tones. The result is sort of a yellowish finish (rather then orange like most others) Not the best tanner out their, but deffinately the cheapest that works pretty good.

Definitely one of the best inexpensive self tanners around, and love the mousse formula! I alternate between Light/Medium in the Winter and Deep Dark in the summer and have to say it works really well on me, both shades blend in well and the price is right.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This stuff is okay, but it was very sticky. I've gotten pretty good at application and know when I apply to much, but no matter how little I applied, the BB mousse just never felt like it dried. Also, it did not produce a very deep shade on me. I prefer Neutrogena's foam.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The scent of this product is absolutely revolting. I cannot possibly wear this out in public because it stinks so badly. The consistency is extremely sticky and feels like it never dries. The good side is that it did give me a natural looking color at a great cheap price. It also did not give me a very dark tan. Since this was my first venture into self tanners, I wont be purchasing this again in hopes of finding a better smelling one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite self-tanners, primarily for ease of use. The lightness of the foam/mousse makes it very easy to apply evenly, without streakiness. The color works for me - I use it on my legs and arms for a little oomph every now and then. I have certainly used stinkier self-tanners, so I was somewhat pleased by the non-lingering scent of this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was addicted to this until I gave the spray another try. The mousse is fairly easy to apply but I do find the heels and elbows still hard to perfect. Unfortunately it does have that self tanning stench to it and the mousse melts so quickly that it has a tendency to lay and darken in between the fingers. For this price, try the spray.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely hated this product. It was the absolute cheapest on the shelf at Walgreens, and that's why I grabbed it. You get what you pay for. Not only does this product have an awful stench, it also tastes like poison. I had never taken 'taste' into consideration when judging a (tanning) product before, but my boyfriend happened to lay his lips upon my neck hours after applying this junk and afterward I tasted it on him. I felt SO BAD for him! It's like licking nail polish remover! Of course, the taste goes away after a shower (which I think is inconvenient.. sunless tanner should not taste like that. Ever. I use Neutrogena's mousse now and I love it. It tastes like absolutely nothing!) but in my opinion, the stench remains. It also dried out my skin terribly. Overall I found this to be the bottom of the barrel as far as sunless tanners go, don't waste your money. Spend that extra two or three dollars for Neutrogena or L'Oreal.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried tons of other faux tanners, including the horrible Fake Bake, but this is by far the best. It bests Christian Dior, Lancome and Clarins, I couldnt be happier with this prouduct! It goes on evenly,has a great colorgaurd, the smell is much weaker than other products! This is a great, cheap solution to pale legs!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like the end result however, it feels a bit sticky after applicataion. I usually apply this 2 hours before I take a shower, and it looks fine :)