Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Mousse in Deep Dark

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was addicted to this until I gave the spray another try. The mousse is fairly easy to apply but I do find the heels and elbows still hard to perfect. Unfortunately it does have that self tanning stench to it and the mousse melts so quickly that it has a tendency to lay and darken in between the fingers. For this price, try the spray.

I got the kind with the bronzer in it so you can see where you are putting it, and I think it is great. I ended up with a couple of dark spots, but if I would have actually paid a little more attention I am sure that wouldn't have happened. I am fair with golden undertones, but I do get out and get some natural sun before I apply this. As little as I have tanned this year (average 3 times per month and I do out door activities each weekend that allow me to get color) I feel pretty tan. I will say though, you HAVE to keep it away from your nails, or you will be sporting yellow nails for days, but even with that being said, I think it gives great color (no orange or brassy color). It looks great, but I do think it is best applied over a little natural sun.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like the end result however, it feels a bit sticky after applicataion. I usually apply this 2 hours before I take a shower, and it looks fine :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite self-tanners, primarily for ease of use. The lightness of the foam/mousse makes it very easy to apply evenly, without streakiness. The color works for me - I use it on my legs and arms for a little oomph every now and then. I have certainly used stinkier self-tanners, so I was somewhat pleased by the non-lingering scent of this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This stuff is okay, but it was very sticky. I've gotten pretty good at application and know when I apply to much, but no matter how little I applied, the BB mousse just never felt like it dried. Also, it did not produce a very deep shade on me. I prefer Neutrogena's foam.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! The mousse has become difficult to find this year(I received a tip that Banana Boat either has or will stop making it), which is a real shame. It gives great natural color and the mousse formula melts right into the skin without causing streaks. The fragrance isn't great, but it doesn't really last on the skin either. I've tried tons of self-tanners and this one by far has given the best results for the least amount of money.