Avon Advance Techniques Replenishing conditioner (normal hair)

No Image

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not sure at all how Avons Advanced Techniques could get a good review! I guess all the other reviewers have only used pure crap brands so they don't have much to compare to. I have always ised drugstroe brands and decided to try Avons conditioners. I have tried each Advanced Techniques for my hair type and never thought anything of the fact that I had to do a minimum of 2-3 times of conditioning per shower to finally make my hair feel soft. And mind you I never had that issue before for I do not have dry/brittle hair. Anyhow, I kept using it and knew the conditioner never felt realy creamy or anything but kept using it for some stupid reason. Then I bought another brand which doesn't matter as almost any other brand works better than this! And I realized what a waste of time and money I was spending! Ever since I stopped using "Advanced" Techniques I only have to condition my hair once per shower (like it should be)! The conditioner is like hand lotion and not meant for hair. I actually use it to shave! I like Avons cosmetics, but their lower end hair products are just that, lower end! And they perform as such.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great smelling and conditioning product. Performs just as well as other drugstore favorites (pantene pro-v, for example). My hair felt soft and was easy to detangle. I do replace it when I run out, so that means I must like it! LOL.

on 11/14/2002 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm in love with this conditioner! Leaves my hair silky and smells great. It almost smells like Biolage. The price is great and I like the home delivery. I just placed another order for this! This may be a HG.

on 11/23/2001 2:12:00 AM

Very nourishing for the hair. Great smell. Made my hair soft and help untangle it.