New York Color Liquid Lipstick - Jenn

No Image

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Love this color!! Came across it at Shoppers. The color is really pretty and natural, like a cranberry-raspberry sort of color. The texture is smooth, not chalky. Has good staying power too! Does not dry out my lips either which is a plus. I don't like liptsick per se because it tends to be chalky, too matte or too thick. However, this is like a lipstick with a light lipgloss texture that gives great color. I also have the liquid lipstick in Jessica which is slightly darker and has more of a reddish-pink undertone. That is also fabulous-I alternate between the two and they really brighten my face. I have been using sunscreen religiously due to Retin-A so here in canada during the winter months, I get very pale and sallow. If I use a nude pink, it makes me look more washed out. I have a medium skin tone with cool and warm undertones, but more on the cool side. That said, I will definitely repurchase these liquid lipsticks. Also, I am a student , hence I do not have alot of money to spend on products. These are dirt cheap but the quality is really great! 5 lippies:)

on 2/10/2006 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think this is the only lip product I've ever used down to the very last bit and then repurchased another. Goes on so smooth -- exactly between a lipgloss and a lipstick. Just enough color for my PPP skintone, doesn't wash me out one little bit as some paler shades can do. Wears well and evenly and doesn't wander outside the lipline. I also have it in Liz (also a rave) and I tried Betty Ann (much too garish and bright) and Christine (a pretty shimmery coral color that's good over other lip colors but is just a wee bit too pale for me to wear on its own.)

on 8/11/2005 3:51:00 PM

I bought this today from Walmart. I've been wanting to try Stila lipglaze but don't want to pay the price. The packaging on this is just like Stila except I only paid less than $4 for it! Very pretty light mauve color, I'm satisfied. I would buy again in other colors.

on 7/13/2005 4:09:00 PM

Very nice. I had this in "Christine" (the best and prettiest coral lippie I've ever come across) and liked the formula (smooth, glossy, very pigmented) and other features (no scent or taste) enough to try out a couple of other colors. "Jenn" is a bright-enough, medium raspberry color. Very cute, though not the best color for me right now (PPP-MMM/golden). The best part about these is that you can put on a little bit for a hint of color or a lot for a really glossy, high-shine look. These are great!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Makes my lips look beautiful! I have gotten more compliments wearing this than anything else. It is cheap yet high quality. A sheer yet noticible color that is beautiful and natural looking. It feels good and lasts long. Perfect in every way!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is a pretty, sheer cranberry-colored lipgloss. I'm liking it quite a bit. It has pretty good staying power and doesnt smell funky or taste weird. It's also not terribly sticky. Paid $3.50-ish at Wal-Mart. I'd buy this again and plan on picking up some other colors.

on 11/28/2004 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this lipgloss! I didn't think these liquid lipsticks would be very good, but my sister convinced me to try one. I bought Jenn which looks like a cranberryish mauve color. The gloss surprisingly went on very smooth. This color is very sheer, but that's a good thing for me because I like sheer glosses. It gives me lips a nice tint of pink with nice subtle shine. I don't imagine it will last long but I don't care! It's so cheap I'm going to definetly try more.