3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

J'AIME CETTE FONDATION! C'EST ABSOLUMENT MY FAVORITE! Je me sers de cela pour environ 10ans maintenant, c'est à quel point je l' aime. La fondation se poursuit si bien et facile. Avec le souffle, il faut moins d'une (1) minute pour couvrir mon visage. La couverture est belle et même et dure à peu près toute la journée. Très rarement dois - je faire une retouche. Mon visage est jamais huileux ou graisseux avec cette Fondation Airbrushed. Il est une bonne idée si vous avez la peau sèche pour mettre une crème hydratante sur la nuit (ce que je fais) ou le matin, puis mettre la Fondation sur. Quant au prix, il est pas si mal étant donné que le produit dure environ 6 mois

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! IT'S ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE! I've been using this for about 10yrs now, that's how much I love it. The foundation goes on so smoothly and easy. With the puff, it takes less than one (1) minute to cover my face. The coverage is nice and even and lasts pretty much all day. Very rarely do I have to do a touch up. My face is never oily or greasy with this Airbrushed Foundation. It is a good idea if you have dry skin to put moisturizer on at night (which I do) or in the morning and then put the Foundation on. As for the price, it's not that bad considering that the product lasts for about 6 months. Philosophy has changed the Supernatural Airbrushed Foundation as of 2015's summer. There is no longer a puff. There is a brush attached to the lid. You now need to tip product upside-down to release powder onto brush and then tap excess off before placing on face. It takes a bit to get use to and it definitely takes longer to put on with brush instead of puff. I wish they hadn't changed it (luckily, I stocked up). I would recommend this product to anyone. It's fantastic. I love it.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Total HG. Better than Bare Essentials.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

7 years ago

amazing

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

7 years ago

i am not a HUGE philosophy fan... however- the supernatural airbrush canvas is one of my all time favorites. I own two of them- one for my collection at home, and one for my makeup bag that i keep with me on the go. This works wonderful for those days you are running late, or you are on the go and dont carry all your brushes with you. It really does give you an 'airbrush' look... whether your using it as a powder by itself, or whether your using it as a setting powder on top of your foundation- you will get an even, light, flawless feel. Some people claim that its 'chalky' which is true ONLY if you use it on dry skin by itself. its best to moisturize before using this, and you can use a primer if you want, but isnt required. I just love the fact that its so easy to use, it makes my skin look flawless, it is a little pricey... however one jar of this lasts me 6-9 months while using it daily. this is a staple in my collection, and i recomend all of you that have yet to try it, do so. I think you will love it just as much as i do.

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I really like this product. I wear it in combination with a BB cream. Don't get me wrong though, I don't like wearing a lot of make up. This provdes good coverage and is very light. it has also lasted a really long time. I also like that it is very matte, I hate when there is any bit of shimmer in my make-up.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

3.0

8 years ago

This is a really a nice, build-able foundation. The sponge applicator is really effective and easy to use, but be careful to keep it clean in order to prevent the breeding of bacteria. It's really light, but it covers well. It's really expensive, and it doesn't last a very long time. It's nice, but it's not fantastic...so for that reason I wouldn't rebuy. Nice, but not for the price.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

Have been looking for HG foundation - so purchased this in one of my quests. It was EXPENSIVE for such a little bit of product. This gives light to medium coverage. If I use this SOLELY as my foundation - the get the buildable coverage I want, I end up looking like the tin-man. Must be the iridescent particles that mask imperfections? I have actually been using it as a finishing powder. I have to say for me, as a finishing powder it's gorgeous. Ranks up there above Smashbox Halo. My face looks airbrushed when I use this over foundation. Downside - after a couple hours - it has disappeared. Where it goes is beyond me.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

8 years ago

The coverage is amazing and the sponge top applicator is very neat compared to the usual brush type mineral powder applicators. Wish it didn't cost an arm and a leg!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesOther

8 years ago

My favorite foundation to date! I love love love this. It goes on smoothly on my skin, the airbrush effect makes my skin look naturally glowing, I can use the product sparingly so it lasts for several months, and it doesn't break me out! Since I use bronze it looks like i have a glowing tan (that fresh from the beach look). My only problem would be the price, and in Manila, the makeup stores don't really carry this. Very hard to find here. Also I wish they'd have a brush to go with us, cause the sponge gets dirty right away and the product easily seeps through it. As a foundation though this gets a perfect 5 for me!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan