Physicians Formula Virtual Eyes Multi-Reflective Eye Shadow & Contour Pencil

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/20/2006 12:26:00 PM

I have this pencil in "Down to Earth". I had that color in the powder form, but didn't like it--the packaging made it messy to use and I think the powder had a stronger reddish tone to it. This one has a medium, slightly red brown base with a beautiful, grass green irridescence. The effect is especially pronounced if you layer it on a bit and blend outward slightly. It's really pretty unique but not as garish as it sounds. It reminds me of MAC's Green Brown pigment, though it has more of a smooth reflective sheen than a bright shimmer. The pencil is pretty creamy and draws fairly smoothly. I did not have problems with it smearing or fading, though I generally don't have those issues with eye makeup. This was inexpensive, but hard to find (only one left at a local Eckerds). This is nice enough that I'll keep my eyes peeled whilst perusing through bargain bins, but I won't make any special efforts to get another.

bee-ah-oo-ti-ful product, my MUA dears. i have this pencil in "up in the clouds" and it shows up as a gorgeous lilac on my lids. it has pretty good staying power, and has a pearlescent sheen. i like wearing it both as shadow and as liner (not at the same time, though!), and it works well as each. and the price was awesome--i bought this at a wholesale place for only 2 bucks!!

on 11/27/2004 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

They are not as reflective as the loose powder. I really don't care for cream eye shadow, so I prefer using these as liners. They don't tug and last for hours.