New York Color Kiss Gloss-Cool Comet

No Image

on 12/17/2006 7:24:00 PM

I found this LE kiss gloss at big lots for $2 (not really a change from the regular price) so I picked up two, because I have a special place in my heart for kiss glosses- they are so ridiculously sticky that they last forever, and the sparkly shades made my lips look much bigger than they are and i always reach for them when going out to bars and clubs. This one is a sparkly version of cool mint and i love it so far!

on 9/16/2005 8:19:00 AM

Another great Kiss gloss from NYC! Cool Comet is a very shimmery/sparkly clear with multi colored glitter with a minty scent that goes on sticky (which I like!) and gives you a beautiful YLBB shine! From looking at the tube, I thought the glitter would be huge, but it's more of a shimmer and not gritty at all. Definitely a steal at under $3 and sometimes you can find them BOGOF, unfortunately this was a limited edition shade but it's worth the look!

on 1/18/2005 3:29:00 PM

thanks to the previuous reviewer i picked this up. she's right, it is very close to the diorkiss gloss. and you can't beat the price! i am resisting buying a backup. this looks so pretty on bare lips! which is perfect for lazy me. it is clear with glitter and smells minty to me.

on 11/27/2004 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great drugstore glam must have. The color in the tube is a sparkly white glittery gloss. I thought this would wash me out and make me look like a human snowman. But it does not!It turns my lips into shimmery glittery YLBB shade. It tints my lips into a medium pink shade.The smell and taste is peppermint.Dior makes a diorkiss gloss in a similar shade called sorbet meringue. Save money and buy this instead! Great color!