Max Factor Earth Spirits Eyeshadow - Modernist Pink

Price: $

on 2/19/2010 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I'm a total sucker when it comes to pale pink eyeshadows. It's actually surprisingly hard to find the perfect one. And of course you need several with different finishes ;) Modernist Pink is a very light cool-toned pink with just a hint of lilac. Application is effortless, but it could be even smoother, in my opinion. I really like the finishing, which isn't shimmery or glittery at all (thank god), but rather frosty instead… Great for both daytime and nighttime use! Staying power is OK, but it creases pretty badly during the day... and I only apply very little.

Oh and one more thing: Max Factor's eye shadow cases have stayed the same for years, which is NOT a good thing. The twist off lid is very inconvenient and the quality of the plastic casing is pretty inferior. I wish Max Factor would get into the 21st century with that.

on 11/26/2004 12:36:00 PM

This is one of the first products I bought when my makeup addiction was just starting out. I am pretty sure it was my 2nd eye shadow. I was very unsecure with my style and wanted something barely there. I did not know how to shade so I only used this one shade. It really did the job. It was well pigmented and it brightened instantly my look. I only used mascara with it. This is one of the 2 shadows that I have ever really used up. If I run out of light pink eye shadow I will go and get this but I doubt I need to do it. I have too many similars now. Anyways I dont think I spend a lot of money for this kind of basic color when I know that MAx Factor has a great one. Warmly recommended. Oh my I still want this shade even though I have so many similars... In fact I want all of the Max Factor eye shadows.