no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Oct/19/2017

Mostly sunflower seed oil and a ton of fragrance oils. The smell is nice, like a really strong orange creamsicle, but it doesn't do anything good for my skin (and, on my face, the smell is just overwhelming and gives me a headache). I experienced horrible breakouts *and* dryness with this cream.

About reviewer (268 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

Feb/08/2008

This smells like Fruit Loops! I do like the scent and the consistency, but I used a sample of this only a few times (a little does go a very long way) and within 2-3 days, I had broken out like crazy. I stopped using it immediately and didn't continue to break out, but it took a couple weeks for my skin to clear up. This is the worst reaction to a product that my face has ever had.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (375 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Nov/23/2004

This is an interesting texture, not hard, yet not whipped but very light. My skin is sesitive and acne prone so I was worried that like so many other creams this would cause me to break out (even though the ingredients are natural and look great), well after using this for about a week I can say I am impressed. No breakouts and it gives my skin a soft glow. I believe this is my new HG night cream …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35