no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

Mostly sunflower seed oil and a ton of fragrance oils. The smell is nice, like a really strong orange creamsicle, but it doesn't do anything good for my skin (and, on my face, the smell is just overwhelming and gives me a headache). I experienced horrible breakouts *and* dryness with this cream.

About reviewer (268 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

12 years ago

This smells like Fruit Loops! I do like the scent and the consistency, but I used a sample of this only a few times (a little does go a very long way) and within 2-3 days, I had broken out like crazy. I stopped using it immediately and didn't continue to break out, but it took a couple weeks for my skin to clear up. This is the worst reaction to a product that my face has ever had.

About reviewer (375 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

15 years ago

This is an interesting texture, not hard, yet not whipped but very light. My skin is sesitive and acne prone so I was worried that like so many other creams this would cause me to break out (even though the ingredients are natural and look great), well after using this for about a week I can say I am impressed. No breakouts and it gives my skin a soft glow. I believe this is my new HG night cream (I also use this in the morning). Made with extracts of orange, lemon and bilberry..so it smells pretty too!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35