Juvena Clean Up! [DISCONTINUED]

Juvena Clean Up! [DISCONTINUED]

on 3/24/2009 7:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I used to buy this mask in the past and always had excellent results with it! My skin is acne-prone and every time that I used this mask, my skin became very soft, glowing, the pores less visible. And the most important this mask made my skin very "clean" without blemishes. I am seriously thinking to buy this mask again when I finish my Lancome emperiente mask.

on 3/2/2009 5:26:00 AM

I used to use Juvena a few years back when I used to live in Turkey, where the hot and humid summer weather wreaked havoc on my combination skin and I ended up in a shiny slick 5 minutes into washing my face. A friend of mine recommended Juvena, which is unfortunately not sold in the UK. This is one of the best hidden gems in cosmetics. After having tried masks from numerous much-hailed brands such as Chantecaille, La Prairie, Eve Lom, Fresh, Clinique, etc. I decided that this is the best clarifying mask you can get for such a fair price. I used at least 3 tubes of this - which is the highest accolade you can get from a real product junkie! Highly recommended for oily and congested skins. You can see the gunk being sucked out from your pores. When you wash your face, you end up with tightened pores and a better skin tone.

on 1/3/2008 11:54:00 AM

i've been using this product for one year now;
great product for my combination skin, i apply it on a brush, then brush a thin layer evenly only my forehead and nose, let it dry, then wash it off with warm water and a soft sponge. i get soft skin, healthy looking & that irritating greasy shine look is banished for a few days =)!!
~ i do occaaaisonally apply it to my acne zone too & it does tend to calm down my flareups.

on 1/2/2007 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Everytime I use this purify mask,I look at myself in a mirror,I smile and happy that why am I so good- looking,handsome like this.It's very excellent mask!!!Make my face clean, soft,radiant,white,firm and beautiful!!!!! รับรองเด้งมาก

on 4/5/2005 5:22:00 AM

it's great mask that really purifies the skin.

on 11/20/2004 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It is a really good deep-cleansing mask! It left my skin purified, whithout blackheads. My skin looked refined, radiant and fresh after this product! I liked mint extract that cooled and calmed my irritated skin down.