Freeman Pure Ambition Purifying Facial Clay mask with Avocado and Oatmeal

Freeman Pure Ambition Purifying Facial Clay mask with Avocado and Oatmeal
image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I went out to walmart to buy the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask, which I had heard really good things about but I couldn't find it so I settled for this. It was only $4 and I had heard some positive stuff about it.

I've had permanent sebaceous filaments on my nose and beneath my chin since puberty hit and nothing has helped. After using a BHA for like two months they were slightly reduced, but nothing really worth it.

One use of stridex, then this mask, and then oil cleansing with baby oil, and the sebaceous filaments were almost gone. There's still a few white dots, and some practically fell out with a tiny bit of squeezing, but those should be gone soon enough, and if they're not then I really don't care because my skin is almost perfect already.

The one thing to remember is that this may make your skin "purge" temporarily because it works by pulling acne to the surface, but that will heal faster and afterwards you will have less acne.

on 12/16/2015 11:14:00 AM

Really makes my pores seem smaller and over all really great

To Read all 444 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/2/2015 1:15:00 AM

yuuuuck... i guess you get what you pay for. it goes on nicely, but the fumes burned my eyes and made them water. it didn't clean out my pores at all, and my skin has been flaking off pretty badly over the past few days after i've used it. luckily it's dirt cheap so i wont bother returning. i suggest you spot test this product, because it seems to work for some people.

on 11/29/2015 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i like Queen Helene masks better, for the price, but this works well if I'm feeling oily. Which is always. It can feel super tight and scary when it dries but I use it around that time of the month and it calms down the few zits I get around then. Totally worth the minimal cost but I'd rather go with Queen Helene or Acure for a clay mask.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This mask only feels good going on. After it dries it makes your skin feel tight, is very drying, and smells way too strong. It wrecked my skin because the texture looked awful, flaking, some acne breakouts, and my eyes were really irritated. It took days to look better. I would never recommend this to anyone and threw it away after giving it several tries for over 3 months. Definitely DO NOT purchase if you have sensitive skin!

on 10/14/2015 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have extremely oily skin and I’ve heard clay works wonders. I searched for a decent priced clay mask because they can easily cost $80+ even a small bag of natural clay runs at $40. I was quite surprised when I saw this for less $5 convinced it would not work I always disregarded it until one day I decided to give it a try & WOW I’m amazed. It leaves my skin SO soft and clean. It definitely pulls out excess oil.
The only thing I don’t like is the ambiguous instructions it comes with. I use it 2-3 times a week on cleansed damp skin and leave it on for 10 minutes. I leave it in my bathroom and apply it after my shower (that’s when your pores are open) and rinse it off when I get dressed. I don’t experience the “tightness” some reviewers mentioned but it could be due to my oily skin so I would not recommend to those with dry skin.
The outcome and the price are awesome I would definitely purchase again!!!

This clay mask leaves my skin so, so, so soft and refreshed! I wear heavy makeup and it does the trick by taking everything gross off after a long day of clogged pores! Talk about being DIRT CHEAP, but the quality is next to high end stuff. I bought mine at WinCo for $2.42 before taxes and it's just the best thing I own at that price. I own high end cleansers and this is beating them to the smooth skin race!

on 7/29/2015 3:29:00 PM

Pro: This mask is dirt cheap and does its job well. Easy to find at a store as well. Consistency of the mask is creamy and easy to spread and use it up out of tube.

Con: Scent is too strong and the mask itself is a bit harsh so can be irritating for sensitive skin. I used this several tubes when I had super oily skin.

on 6/23/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I occasionally use this mask when I feel like my skin is on the verge of breaking out. It's a decent clay mask and worth the low price that it sells for but I am kind of on the fence about this product. Sometimes, I really like how my pores feel clean and refreshed after using this but there are other times where my skin feels gross and tight after using this clay mask.

on 6/16/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

** I just washed off the mask and put on a night serum 20 mins ago. So, I will edit if there are any adverse effects**

Due to either hormones or a new night cream (or both) my skin has felt oily and irritated for a few days, I also have a nasty breakout along my jawline/chin.
Tonight I decided I couldnt take it anymore, and went to the drugstore in search of a mask that would calm down my skin.
Came home with this, not expecting much...I left it on for 20 min and gently removed with a damp cloth.
My face and neck feel *so* much better now. A lot of the extra oil is gone, and the irritation seems to be calmed down a great deal. My skin feels supppper soft as well. I'd definitely use it again.

Popular Masks