Freeman Pure Ambition Purifying Facial Clay mask with Avocado and Oatmeal

Freeman Pure Ambition Purifying Facial Clay mask with Avocado and Oatmeal
Pure Ambition Purifying Facial Clay mask with Avocado and OatmealPure Ambition Purifying Facial Clay mask with Avocado and OatmealPure Ambition Purifying Facial Clay mask with Avocado and OatmealAvocado and Oatmeal Mask

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Montmorillonite, Disodium Edta, Sodium Polyacrylate (Veegum Ultra), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 5/9/2017 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product is so- so and I had high hopes for it. Even though my skin is Normal to Dry I was hoping this would be a clay mask I could use since it had Avocado, Oatmeal and Vitamin E in it . But it made my skin super dry, drier than its ever been. To the point where certain areas of my face was literally white and ashy. I have to make sure I go in with a moisturizer almost immediately after rinsing it off. It didn't irritate me in anyway and my blackheads seem to be lessened a little. I don't want to let a whole tube go to waste so I'll use it till it's gone but I wouldn't buy it again.

Update: I gave it one more go before deciding it was best to throw it away. The second time I used this it caused my skin to become very rough and scaly around my mouth. It took a few days and a lot of moisturizer for it to go away. Plus I also developed flakes on my forehead.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mask is so/so. The bright sea green color is fun. It leaves my skin feeling soft, but a little dry. The first time I used it, it didn't make my eyes sting, but the second time it did. My sensitive skin didn't have a reaction to it, and my husband loves it (sshh, don't tell anyone we use it together... ) His enlarged pores and oily skin seem clearer after using it, and his pores on his nose are shrinking. We use it once a week with the cucumber peel off mask and St. Ives apricot scrub. Well worth the $3.

on 3/27/2017 10:35:00 PM

soo this mask will not do anything super fancy, it's not a miracle product or anything. but it is a great, cheap way to refresh your skin and pamper yourself every once in a while. it has a great clay-like consistency that is easy to spread on your face. i LOVE that it comes in a tube, it's so convenient and doesn't leave a mess everywhere. the smell is a little cloying but it's weak enough that i don't mind it. so this stuff may not outperform other masks but it does make your skin look/feel clean and refreshed afterwards, is super cheap, and is really easy to use!

on 2/22/2017 11:30:00 PM

It works ok, for the price it is worth it. I use it all over my face a few times a month and the next morning, I have no pore problems, but I wouldn't say it's amazing. It's pretty average, there's a hundred other products that do the same thing. For the price it's ok. I like to take small globs of this and use it to spot treat pimples. When it comes to larger pimples, it doesn't clear the m out fully, but it does reduce their size and redness. I have repurchased because for the price it works well.

on 2/10/2017 7:53:00 PM

This is the first face mask I have ever bought. I usually use a turmeric face mask that I make myself, but for those days I am in a time crunch I wanted something that doesnt need to be made, or doesnt take too much time to dry. This mask is good, it makes my skin soft and smooth... but its definitely not the best in my opinion. I still have a quarter of my tube left that I will finish for sure. First thing, I cannot stand the smell, it is the biggest turnoff for me! I also find that it gets rid of the look of my impurities.. but does not get rid of the impurities themselves. It is a good mask, if you're younger and want a face mask, but if you are looking for the benefits of a face mask, i would skip this one.

on 2/9/2017 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

The top complaints for this products are: stinging, itching, cystic acnes and flaking dry skin. The first three thankfully didn't happen to me but the fourth one did. Tried it several times with differing quantity and time, but 5 minutes of thinly applied mask still produced peelings of the ugly sort, so I conclude that this isn't for me. For gauging purposes, let it be noted that my skin can't take Queen Helene's Mint Julep, but happy with Queen Helene's Mud Mask.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is one of my favorite masks. The color is classic green and the smell is mild and inoffensive. I especially like using it as a spot treatment when I have cystic acne- I get pain relief and less inflammation by the time it's washed off. I find it very easy apply (and with a foundation brush, you can apply it with minimal mess on your fingers). It also dries quickly and washes off easily. I can just feel the excess oil being absorbed. My face is cleaner and clearer whenever I use this. I was cursed with genetically enlarged pores and I feel that it also helps with that. It's not a significant before/after contrast but they certainly look smaller.

It does feel drier after use sometimes but it's not incredibly uncomfortable. Moisturizer (I've used a Freeman's sleeping mask lately) helps with that. But at worst it's a slight tug. Highly recommend.

on 10/14/2016 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have mixed reviews about this...it goes on nice and easy but the smell is strong. It dried and once I wiped it off it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. Although my skin felt clean and less oily I didn't notice my pores getting smaller at all. I applied it and paid close attention to my face and realized as it dried my pores were no longer covered by any of the product.
Although it was cheap I prefer the charcoal scrub to get rid or dirt and oil, Olay fresh effects acne scrub for break outs and Queen Helene for their masks. They have several other masks and scrubs that are great but this isn't one I would repurchase

I bought this on a whim because my skin was killing me and they ran out of the one I wanted at my local walmart (the charcoal scrub).

I've actually got fairly dry skin, but as a teenager, it tends to break out a lot and almost gather a layer of oil along my nose and area during the day. The product is incredibly smooth, almost like it's whipped, and a fairly pleasant green colour. It spreads very nicely, and you can go thick or thin. I don't remember much of an odour, and it came off fairly easily.

Combined with exfoliation twice a week, I got almost constant compliments on how black head and bump free my face was. Almost every time I used it I could visibly see how much less red my acne was and how smooth my face was. I was a huge fan, although I do believe the exfoliation and regular skin regime I employed it in did help. It helped to relieve the oil film as well, but do note that all of these effects really only last a day and it needs to be regularly used. Nonetheless, it still helped my breakouts a lot. Most importantly, it didn't dry out my dry but acniec teenage skin- a hard thing to ask of a acne mask!

The packaging is nice on the eye, and I prefer tube over tub always. However, I did get a lot of the mask on the tube, but overall my own fault.

Honestly, I can't rave about the brand enough. It's cheap, clears acne and redness, doesn't irritate and lasts forever. I am giving it 5 lippies though I wished the effects and glow would last longer than a day, although I suppose I should expect that from any face mask.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I went out to walmart to buy the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask, which I had heard really good things about but I couldn't find it so I settled for this. It was only $4 and I had heard some positive stuff about it.

I've had permanent sebaceous filaments on my nose and beneath my chin since puberty hit and nothing has helped. After using a BHA for like two months they were slightly reduced, but nothing really worth it.

One use of stridex, then this mask, and then oil cleansing with baby oil, and the sebaceous filaments were almost gone. There's still a few white dots, and some practically fell out with a tiny bit of squeezing, but those should be gone soon enough, and if they're not then I really don't care because my skin is almost perfect already.

The one thing to remember is that this may make your skin "purge" temporarily because it works by pulling acne to the surface, but that will heal faster and afterwards you will have less acne.