Revlon Teak Rose

Revlon Teak Rose

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Look at fashion magazines from the 1950s, and you'll see the lovely neutral shade of pink that is Teak Rose everywhere. It pops up again in the 1960s on Jackie O types and hippies alike, in the 1970s paired with "working girl" ensembles and disco fashions as well. There's a good reason this one is a classic -- the color is versatile and elegant, and looks good with almost any color and style of clothing. Pair all of that with the traditional Revlon polish formula, and you've got a polish that is a true classic.

on 12/24/2014 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is a classy, muted shade that is perfect for work. It is a dusty rose with brown undertones. It's my go-to color for when I don't want to wear a dark vampy shade. Two coats are often enough. Would re-purchase in a heartbeat.

on 10/3/2013 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A great classic neutral leaning on slightly warm toned dusty rose polish. Doesn't pull too pink, red or purple and looks really nice on fair skin. A great classic to own and very business appropriate without being dull or overly vampy for work. I will never get through a whole bottle to bother repurchasing but a great quality polish and very versatile can't fault the quality or application, it's just not one of my faves and is a bit frumpy looking on me - might be more appreciated by someone older than me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought Teak Rose because I wanted a safe but not very common shade. And that was it. Very pretty and feminine rose color, it looks very delicate and retro.
I must confess it took me a while to really start liking this polish, but now I think it's great and do intend to repurchase if I ever run out. I wore it on my tips, but I think it may look nice as a pedicure as well.
Application was good and so was the drying time.

on 9/10/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

What can I say, this is a gorgeous dusty rose pink creme color which looks very sophisticated on the nails. Two coats are sufficient for decent payoff. This shade bears a close resemblance to the Revlon colorburst lipstick in Soft Rose.

A very nice neutral dusty rose. It's not attention-grabbing, but more understated and quietly feminine. The last time I wore this, it lasted a week and a half without chipping (with Revlon's quick-dry topcoat).

on 12/1/2011 3:16:00 PM

Gorgeous color...my all-time favorite "safe" shade, just perfect for the office...a definite rose with a touch of brown, not too dark, not too red, not too pink, a lovely mixture of all three...it's perfect

on 11/7/2011 3:13:00 PM

Great pinkish/brown color, perfect for fall/winter. Very opaque (with one coat) and the brush applied a nice even coat. Very happy I've ventured back into Revlon NP's.

kinda purply pinky beige. nice neutral. nice and smooth

on 12/21/2010 7:34:00 PM

Revlon is the only polish that lasts a week without chipping. This color is awesome! I usually go for darker colors, but I thought I would try this for a change. I'm glad I did. It don't need a topcoat, but I put one on anyway. It hasn't chipped in the least. Very good polish for the money. I'm starting a collection of these! :-D

Popular Polishes