no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/27/2012

I miss the old packaging only because the squeeze bottle isn't really made for powder, and it's either not going to come out or *POOF* everywhere(if you will).
Now, that being said, I adore the product itself. I love having something to apply after lotion that helps seal in moisture, yet keeps me dry from sweat and smells great. It's a subtle scent and the glitter is not too …

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

fromamyaub

May/30/2005

I liked this powder but think it would be better without the gold glitter in it. The glitter showed up a bit heavy for me. Love the scent however. A nice rose scent that wasn't too strong. Packaging could be improved as it is hard to get the powder out without using too much.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Jul/27/2004

This is a fairly soft powder scented with light rose. I dont notice any sparkle when applied. I use this everyday out of the bath, and the scent does not linger so it doesnt clash with my perfume. One of the few dusting powders I like. (also enjoy Candy Fluff)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (264 reviews)

HairBrown

2.0

Aug/17/2003

This scent was way too flowery for my tastes, and the parmesan-shaker-type packaging is pretty bad (very easy to use too much). Will not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

fromakane

Jul/13/2003

An ok product to me. Not as great as Honey Bee Have and Silky Underwear. I hardly see the glitters and i hate the packaging.

About reviewer (281 reviews)

HairBlack

2.0
fromju7ia

May/09/2002

I thought this was going to be like the kitten powder from benefit, but it's not. I have yet to see any sparkles. Also, the powder contains baking soda and calamine powder, so it is very opaque and a weird color going on - chalkey. It would work as a body powder - very absorbant and odor-controlling, but why put gold sparkes in it if it's to go under your arms? I'm just not …Read more

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/21/2001

Upon opening this I found it to be VERY perfumey. I put in on my skin and the scent almost disappeared. Supposed to leave your skin sparkling...I barely saw the tiny gold sparkles in this. An ok powder from LUSH. Not as good as Silky Underwear though.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

HairBrown